writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Educational Writers

950 listings (91 - 100)

Rajesh Singh  
Singh is an independent art historian and art critic based in Baroda, India. He is Review Editor of Modern Art Asia, member of the Indian Archaeological Society, Indian Art History Congress, and Forum of Contemporary Theory. His books include An Introduction to the Ajanta Caves with Examples of...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Rashid Brown  
Rashid Brown is a captivating educator, lecturer, legacy speaker, business leader, business strategist, implementation coach, financial manager, and entrepreneur. He has a 20+ years career as a management professional. He is the CEO & President, Advisory & Learning Consultant of Kingdom Fortunes D...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Marcus P Zillman  
Marcus P. Zillman, M.S., A.M.H.A.; Executive Director Virtual Private Library, CEO/President of BotTechnology.com, Inc., CEO TrademarkBots.com, Inc., Creator/Founder BotSpot.com and Executive Producer of BOT2000 and BOT2001 conferences for internet.com; has designed, developed and created online da...
writers / published 

20 works listed

Shel Horowitz  
Which would you rather read? "Electronic Privacy Expert Releases New Book" (snore!) or "It's 10 O'Clock-Do You Know Where Your Credit History Is?" Press releases, sellsheets, web pages...copywriting that tells "the story behind the story"- from the award-winning author of Grassroots Marketing f...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Pamela Mortimer  
An informal look at my work: I would have to say that there are very few things that I wouldn’t write about because they contain specialized knowledge (e.g., rocket science) and a few that would make me want to poke out my eyes before I was done (e.g., some mechanical issues). Other than that, I’...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Gerianne Beatrice Bullen  
Gerianne Beatrice Bullen (nee: Hull and formerly: Van Vugt) was born in 1959, in Corner Brook, Newfoundland, Canada. At the age of eleven, she moved to the province of Ontario, and lived in various cities for some nineteen years. During this time she attended Sheridan College, in Oakville and receiv...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Claire Manning  
A new Canadian author/writer, born in Quebec, Claire Manning became a writer 2013 - It is never too late to reach a goal!,she thought. It was part of her bucket list to at least write one.Since then, she has written and published many more. All her books are now available on Amazon and Kobo. My c...
writers / published 

27 works listed

James Nickel  
James Nickel holds degrees in mathematics (B.A.), theology (B.Th. and B.Miss.), and education (M.A.). He is also a candidate for the M.S. degree (Master of Science in Mathematics with a Teaching Option) from Texas A&M University. He is the author of two books: 1. Mathematics: Is God Silent? (...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Bilal Zubedi  
About Bilal Zubedi: Writer/Author/Ecrivan (publications include fiction & non-fiction). Faculty/Professor at Dept. of Social Sciences & Humanities, SZABIST. Bilal Zubedi is the author of 'On the Road to Awareness' and most recently of a short story, 'Flyover' published in Karachi: Our Storie...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >