writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Educational Writers

950 listings (71 - 80)

S Joan Popek  
S. Joan Popek is an age challenged grandmother tiptoeing through the Twilight Zone while she gazes longingly at Ganymede. She is an instructor for Customized Training at Eastern New Mexico University-Roswell. A science fiction addict since childhood, she is a graduate of Writer's Digest Short Stor...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Tom Egelhoff  
I started in sales over 35 years ago. Over those years I've sold just about everything except used cars and clothes. I always wanted to put down my experiences in a book but just never seemed to be able to find the niche that hadn’t been worn out. After all — business has been going on for centuries...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Sandy Brewer  
Sandy Brewer, PhD, is a human behavior and relationship expert with close to 35 years experience in the field of personal and professional growth and development. Her inspirational memoir, Pursuit of Light, an Extraordinary Journey, has won three first-place literary awards. She has captivated a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Levi Cheruo  
Levi is a graduate (Bachelor of Science, Pure Math Major) from the University of Nairobi, 2013, and currently pursuing his second degree in Mass Communication at the Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology, alongside a master’s degree in Pure Math at the University of Nairob...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Ellen Evert Hopman  
Hopman is the author of a number of books and has been a teacher of Herbalism since 1983 and of Druidism since 1990. She is a professional member of the American Herbalists Guild and has presented on Druidism, herbal lore, tree lore, Paganism and magic at conferences, festivals, and events in Northe...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Lon DuQuette  
Born 1948 in Long Beach California, and raised in Columbus Nebraska -- 1960s radical Peace activist and Epic Records song-writer and recording artist turned author, Holy-Man, Humorist Wizard. Known internationally as the best-selling author of books on magick and the occult, Lon Milo DuQuette is ...
writers / published 

56 works listed

Engr.Efren Manez-Maint.Consultant/Book Author  
His interests: "To contribute to the industry's continued growth in the field of FACILITIES OPERATION & MAINTENANCE" is his core advocacy; hence, the central topic of his 1st published book - NOW AVAILABLE at all CENTRAL BOOKS' outlets (Tel.+632 3723550).He invites you to feel free to touch base wit...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Louis Carter  
Louis Carter is the global leader in analyzing, developing, designing, and implementing best practices in the fields of organizational learning, knowledge management and leadership and human resources development. Carter is the founder and chair/president of the Best Practices Institute, the I...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Angelo Saverino  
Angelo Saverino is a professional sports agent, with over thirty years of experience, representing many of baseball's top name players. Public relations and motivational speaking are his major assets along with a keen knowledge of sports and business. Angelo has hosted a radio call-in show, pe...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >