writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Educational Writers

950 listings (61 - 70)

Joel NR Powell  
Joel Powell also known by his stage name Joel NR Powell is a DJ, Recording Artist, Author and Entrepreneur. Joel is also a graduate of Humber the Business School where he holds a Diploma in Business Management. He is President/CEO of his own company NR Entertainment Incorporated which is an entertai...
writers / published 

1 works listed

AYSU ERDEN  
Born in Ankara (Turkey), Aysu Erden is a full time university professor of linguistics, literary essayist, linguistic critic, stylistician, researcher and translator. University Degrees: She got her B.A. & M.A. from the Department of English Language and Literature (Hacettepe University, Faculty of ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lisa Beth Darling  
As of this writing, I am 48 years-old and have been married to my wonderful husband, Roy for the last 28 years! We live in my hometown of New London, CT where we have raised two daughters to adulthood. I love living in New England and can hardly imagine myself being happy anywhere else. I'm ofte...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Troy Smith  
yes, I\\\'m published. Wrote a killer biography on the band, Nirvana (St Martins Press, April 2004). Yes, I love to write. Especially about life. And yes, the ink flows freely at the drop of a dime. There\\\'s not an assignment I can\\\'t complete without passion & integrity. I was a young b...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Wayne Scott Ray  
Wayne (Scott) Ray is the founder of HMS Press publishing (1983). He was born in Alabama. He spent most of his first fifteen years with his family on Ernest Harmon Air Force Base in Stephenville, Newfoundland until moving to Woodstock Ontario in 1965. He is presently residing in London Ontario. He s...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Tanya Shekhovtsova  
I work in comparative literature and linguistic studies. My research papers include articles in the areas of literary and linguistic theory, modern and contemporary European fiction, linguistics (applied and computational linguistics), management, sociology. The following articles are the most know...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Jonathan Klemens, FSA Scot  
*** My Gregor Family Trilogy (a collection of three historical fiction short stories about the Scottish family) is now available for Kindle, Nook, Kobo, and other ebook readers *** VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE: http://jklemens-ravencrest.com/ WRITER - AUTHOR - HISTO...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Gregory (Grigorios) Zorzos  
Gregory Zorzos, a native Hellene, was born in Kallithea, Athens in Greece (Hellas) at 1958. Author and his research work have been distinguished by a lot of official organizations, and Ministries, in Greece and all over the world. The author has wrote more than 800 books, 300 board games and 200 ...
writers / published 

54 works listed

James Dittoe  
Jim Dittoe, President and Founder, Winning Communities, has more than 30 years of experience in the field of community development and economic development, having been the chief executive officer in chambers of commerce and economic development councils in Ohio, Indiana, and Illinois. He has led bo...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >