writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Educational Writers

950 listings (41 - 50)

Ronni Marcus  
I’m just a girl…who made it all the way to middle management in #$%^& corporate America. Excuse my language but, I have a message here and profanity provides emphasis when needed. (Is that illegal yet, too?) Anyhow, the MBA degree paved the way back in the early 80’s. Back in th...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Stacy Taylor  
I'm an over thirty southern girl now living in the wilds of Alaska--which aren't really all that wild in downtown Fairbanks. Because I work a full time job and have a teenage son to keep up with, I write mostly short fiction and flash fiction with an occasional article or essay thrown in for go...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Pearlie Jones  
Dr. Pearlie Jones, playwright, lecturer, author and special events coordinator was born and raised in Magnolia, Arkansas. She attributes her creative and artistic abilities, her visions and talents to her upbringing during a time of stress for impoverished African Americans from the Deep South. She ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Antonella Gambotto  
JOURNALISM - Rock critic: New Musical Express, Sounds, RAM, Zig Zag - Literary critic: Sydney Morning Herald, 1991 – 1997 - Literary critic: Australian, 1997 - 2002 - Literary critic: HQ, 2002 - 2003 - Senior Feature Writer: Elle, Mode, Harper’s Bazaar, Cosmopolitan, Cleo, Independent on Sunday...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Len McDougall  
Biography of Len McDougall, Outdoor Writer Len McDougall is a professional outdoorsman with more than 30 years’ experience in the north woods. A full-time outdoor writer and author of the books, Practical Outdoor Survival, Made for the Outdoors, The Complete Tracker, The Outdoor...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Seamus Phan  
SEAMUS PHAN, PhD Seamus, based in Singapore, is a thought leader on the Internet, digital media, e- learning, knowledge management, business process re-engineering, marketing, and holistic health. He is a frequent keynote speaker, motivational speaker, workshop and meeting facilitator, commi...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Joan Marie Galat  
As a child, Joan Marie Galat spent hours gazing up at the night sky from snow forts and through car windows on long road trips. Joan shares her love of the stars in the Dot to Dot in the Sky series, which combine the science of the night sky with the ancient myths that give the constellations and pl...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Ralph Pezzullo  
Ralph Pezzullo is an award-winning playwright, screenwriter and copywriter. He is also a published author and poet. Born in New York City, he grew up in Mexico, Vietnam, Bolivia, Colombia, Guatemala, Uruguay and Nicaragua. After receiving a Master's Degree in international affairs he was employed ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Christine West  
Christine West ARE YOU READY FOR THIS?!?! Writer. Huh! That's an understatement. Columnist. Researcher. Author. Poet. Short story essayist. CHRISTINE WEST has it all, does it all, and does it with flare and pinache. As of January 1st, 2003, Christine’s book Service With A Smile ...
writers / published 

25 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >