writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Educational Writers

949 listings (201 - 210)

Devon Mihesuah  
Devon Abbott Mihesuah is member of the Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma and is a historian by training. She received her Ph.D. in American History from TCU in 1989, and was professor of American Indian History in NAU's history department for ten years. She is now professor of Applied Indigenous Studies, s...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Roswita Khaiyath  
Born in Indonesia from Dutch-Indonesian parents, I arrived in Australia in 1973 at the invitation of the ABC to work as a broadcaster for the Indonesian service of Radio Australia in Melbourne. Leaving the ABC to get married, I joined a small community radio station called Radio 3EA, which later bec...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Keith Chapman  
With a Ph.D. in aeronautical engineering, I am no stranger to technical writing. In fact, my 200+ page thesis on airflow over wings really sparked my interest in writing. While most graduate students cringe at the thought of writing a thesis, I actually enjoyed placing my thoughts on paper...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Sabas Whittaker  
Who is Sabas Whittaker? He is a former merchant marine turned author, composer, recording artist, producer, lyricist, poet, painter, and bilingual stage and screen playwright. He is also an independent researcher and lecturer... a 20-year veteran mental health worker, formerly with the State ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Angela Posey-Arnold  
Angela Posey-Arnold is a Published Christian author and reitred RN. In addition to an array of projects she owns the web site www.angelaposeyarnold.com and www.nightingale.pnn.com both of which features her unique voice and writing style. She is widely published with one self published book release...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Charlton Hall  
I have a Masters in Marriage and Family Therapy from Converse College and a Bachelor of Science in Experimental Psychology from the University of South Carolina Upstate. I also did a two-year postgraduate fellowship in Mindfulness, Ecopsychology and the Family System through Westgate Trainin...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Josh Gellers  
Josh Gellers is a graduate student at the University of California, Irvine and freelance writer. Gellers has been published on a variety of topics ranging from El Nino and American voting behavior to reality dating shows and Jewish culture. His work has been featured in the American Chronicle and it...
writers / published 

25 works listed

Cindy Appel  
Cindy Appel, writing as Cynthianna Appel, has published five light-hearted, contemporary romantic-comedy novels, The Fixer-Uppers, Country Boy City Girl, Beautiful Dreamer, Scrambled Eggs, and Seven Ways to Seduce a Martian. Writing as Celine Chatillon, Cindy has published two erotica short sto...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Chin Ce  
A member of the new generation of African writers from Nigeria with several volumes of poetry and fiction publications. Chin Ce is an avid contributor to contemporary discourse and African literary criticism. He has worked as editor, columnist, essayist and reader for magazines and publishing ...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...   Next >