writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Educational Writers

950 listings (181 - 190)

Henry L. Jones (Writer & Artist)  
My literary career is a constant adventure. I write primarily about cultural and social events in relation to African American culture. My published work has enabled me to contribute to social causes as well as cultural events. That's the "artsy" side of me. Other ventures opened doors for p...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Jesus Villalobos  
Author of nine ebooks published by Jesus Villalobos Available at: http://www.amazon.com and http://www.smashwords.com \\\"Three Days of Darkness and the Coming Flood\\\" Printed version avaiable at: www.amazon.com www.borders.com www.barnesandnoble.com \\\"Time For Truth\\\" Printed vers...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Iris Orpi  
My name is Iris Orpi and I reside in the Philippines. I have always had two passions, writing and mathematics. I took up Bachelorís and Masterís Degrees in Mathematics and worked as member of the faculty at the University of the Philippines for five years. A few years ago, I resigned my teaching ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Cornell Colbert  
Cornell Colbert is a general manager for a leading contract management services company. With operations in the U.S., Canada and Mexico, the company generates annual revenue of $7.3 billion, serves more than ten million customers daily and employs 125,000 employees. Cornell is a proven leader in...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Melody Schubert  
Creative Chameleon for Hire. In need of a writer to express the heart of your travel destination, attraction or business? Hire a Creative Chameleon, who adapts to their environment. A keen sense of artistic insight allows me to look beyond what lies on the surface to find the heart of each st...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Carlos Abel  
Who is Escudra? Well, I am 52 years old, male, mixed race among Jewish, Andeanís Indian, Spanish, German and Russian. Not that tall and not that overweight. I like my eyes. Way Escudra? As a result of an error, I have Dyslexia and in 1995 I was trying to create an e-mail account, and I wa...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Peggy Bechko  
I'm a professional writer with a long list of credits in the publishing world. I've written western, romance, and Sci-Fi/fantasy, been published by Doubleday, Harlequin, Pinnacle Books, Five Star and others, domestically and with international reprints. I've had the opportunity to turn my hand...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Betty Champagne Guthrie  
Betty Champagne received her introduction to computers while working for General Electric Information Services in San Antonio, TX. Since then, she says, she has metamorphosed from a "white-knuckle computer user afraid of every key on the keyboard" to the author of the popular computer Q & A self-he...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Rod L Griffin  
An author, actor, screenwriter, and playwright. He is one of the youngest authors in history to ever publish three books in one year within three separate genres. Rarely, in such a diverse spectrum has anyone created so much. This young man has been creating in life from an early age. At twelve ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...   Next >