writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Educational Writers

951 listings (171 - 180)

Tara Deck  
I am actually a pretty boring person, or I was until this past year. I have done freelance writing for different online businesses for the past 5 years, writing about everything from marketing to the kitchen sink... literally. My love for writing somehow propelled me into the world of marketing,...
writers / unpublished 

4 works listed

Elizabeth Sautter  
Elizabeth co-directs and co-owns Communication Works, a private practice offering speech, language, social, and occupational therapy for children and adults. She is a licensed and certified speech-language pathologist and has worked with preschool to adult clients and their families since 1996 in p...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Robert D. Boyd  
"CUFOS: 1973 - Year of Humanoids", contributor, 1976 "Profitable Stamp Investment Guide", author, 1984 "International Standard Philatelic Grading System Guide", author, editor, compiler, 1984 "A Comparative Unit", compiler, 1985 JAH CUFOS: "Center Investigators Quarterly" (CIQ), editor, ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Graeme La'Met  
After relocating from the United Kingdom to The Netherlands in 2002 Graeme formed La'Met Consultancy, an international agency providing services and developing concepts for both public and private organisations, enhancing multicultural and international development. Through his involvement wi...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sonia Olivia  Williams  
My name is Sonia Olivia Williams and "Mastering the Mind by Mixing it Up"- Key to Becoming Your Own Greatest Leader; is my very first book. This book will take many of the current beliefs that you have stored in your mind and question them. It will confuse you in a way that will force you to t...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Shadoew Terrell  
As a Christian Marriage Coach, you stand against ideologies that conflict with God's declaration of marriage. Interestingly, both husband and wife usually misinterpret Scripture regarding this supernatural union. Masculine perceptions often violate God's declaration of a husband’s deep love, and h...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jeffery Massey  
Jeffery Massey, Sr. is a 49 year-old author who also writes under the pseudonym of “Poor Richard’s Son.” He is a native of Chicago, Illinois and a Viet Nam Era U.S. Air Force veteran. Massey, a graduate of Dayton, Ohio’s Wright State University with a 2000 bachelor of arts degree in English-profes...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Zamri Mohamad  
HIS WRITING CAREER His writing began at the age of 17 when his first article appeared in one of the national newspapers, Utusan Malaysia. Since 2001 he consistently write for two major local newspapers in Malaysia as a freelance writer while pursuing his first degree in M...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Weldon Burge  
Although I am best known for my gardening articles, I actually freelance for a variety of nonfiction and fiction publications. My nonfiction has appeared in Organic Gardening, Horticulture, Fine Gardening, Gardening How-To, Birds & Blooms, Flower & Garden, National Gardening, Delaware Today, Country...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...   Next >