writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Educational Writers

951 listings (161 - 170)

Rachelle Labelle  
A Franco-Ontarian, Rachelle Labelle was born and educated in Ottawa, Canada. While working for the Treasury Board of Canada, she held this department accountable for sending a sex offender after her. Outraged with a complaint process that failed her bitterly, she researched similar cases. Her ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Garry Goodmann  
\"BUSINESS-PLAN\" (ISBN 5-469-00541-0) - is a management book about effective long and short term planning in Russia and the countries of the East Europe. The growing market of these countries allows to receive the income up to 100 % annual profit from the enclosed investments. Russia is poised to...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Sarah Boysen  
Primatologist Dr. Sarah Boysen has studied chimpanzee cognition and behavior for 35 years, including establishing a primate cognition project during which she raised a ragtag group of chimpanzees with love and laughter for 23 years. Her cognition research project, established at The Ohio State Univ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Linda Goin  
Author of weekly financial column "Mom Chronicles": http://www.buyandhold.com Author: Learn Design with Flash MX, Friends of Ed Publishing, 2002. PROFILE: Over 20 years successful verbal and visual communications, including graphic design, writing, content development, public relations, print p...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Alam Shah Hassan  
Alam Shah Hassan is a Malaysian writer, poet and designer. As a writer and poet, he started his writings on opinion writings and poetry back in 2002. He had continued on his passion for writings as there were remarkable responds, fine complementary and feedback from the internet communities for his ...
writers / published 

35 works listed

Anna Costello  
I\'m writing a Self-Help book for losers, for zebras like me, people who don\'t run with the pack of horses. For whatever reasons. We zebras are as varied as those horses we resemble close enough to fool everyone, even ourselves, into thinking if we just do like THEY do, we\'ll be as fine as they ar...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Cindy Kenney  
Award winning: Writer - Editor - International Speaker Worked in publishing for over 20 years. Served as Publishing Director and Senior Managing Editor and Writer for 2 entertainment companies. Experienced in general fiction and non-fiction, children's picture and chapter books, teen and...
writers / published 

42 works listed

Rex Oppenheimer  
Rex M. Oppenheimer has authored and photo-edited several books, including Reinventing Paradise: a modern history of Los Angeles; Miracles Happen - Bet on it! - an illustrated history of Las Vegas; City of Fortune - an illustrated history of Houston; River Town Hometown - an illustrated app...
writers / published 

5 works listed

John Waters  
I worked as a professional free lance lyricist in Hollywood from 1969 until 1977. It was there I met the two composers with whom I wrote eight songs which were published. Probably because of air pollution I became ill with an acute respiratory disorder. I left the Los Angeles area in 1977 and wor...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...   Next >