writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Educational Writers

949 listings (151 - 160)

Linda Alexander  
Linda Alexander’s newest book, RELUCTANT WITNESS: ROBERT TAYLOR, HOLLYWOOD & COMMUNISM, is the bio of Hollywood’s Golden Era movie star, Robert Taylor, due out May 2008. Taylor starred in "Camille" with Greta Garbo, "Waterloo Bridge" with Vivien Leigh, and "Quo Vadis" with Deborah Kerr -- among many...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Brian Jones  
New York Times bestselling biographer Brian Jay Jones spent nearly two decades as a public policy analyst and speechwriter, before turning to biography full-time in 2007. He presently serves as president of Biographers International Organization. Brian’s most recent book, Jim Henson: The Bi...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Charles Shirriff  
Charles (Bill) Shirriff was raised in Saskatchewan, Canada, during the depression years of the 30's. His interest in human nature and young people led him to a career in teaching and counselling where he encountered teenagers learning to live with problem situations. A chance encounter led to a f...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Harry Highstreet  
I was very close to my mother the morning I was born. I didn’t get to meet the rest of the family until later that day. The mid-wife who delivered me (in a bedroom which later became our kitchen), told us I was a fine, bouncing baby boy (even though my stomach was upset with all that bouncing). I wa...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Wilbur Brower  
Dr. Wil Brower is a graduate of North Carolina Public Schools. In addition to being a Highly Qualified high school teacher, he is also a management and educational consultant and trainer. Dr. Brower is a former member of the U. S. Air Force and an executive with Bell Telephone Laboratories and AT&...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Sude Khanian  
Sudè Khanian is an Iranian painter, writer, movie maker, and businesswoman (Currently partner in Global Support). She was born on June 15th 1978 in Tehran, Iran and was encouraged to pursue business at the age of 18/19 by her father who is one of Iran's most recognized business figures and who is a...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Gail L Jenner  
Award-winning author Gail L. Fiorini-Jenner is the wife of fourth generation rancher/farmer, Doug Jenner. They have three children and live on the original homestead on the family ranch in the northern California mountains. Gail is also a teacher, having taught grades 7-12, history and English...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Milan Karki  
Name: Mr. Milan Karki Place of Birht: Jyamire Village-2, Sindhupalchok, Nepal. Date of Birht: 11 June 1977 Objectives: To become a good Author and Social Activist. Publications: In English Language:- # Democratic Revolutions and Exercises of Nepal: 1937-2003.Vol (I) and (II) (A book of...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Carolyn Jenkins  
Carolyn D. Jenkins has written and published 4 award winning books. She is the founder of CjQenterprises,which promotes "creative products that lift you up!" and National I LOVE My Feet Day!, celebrated annually on August 17 to promote good foot care. Carolyn's first two books are part of a serie...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...   Next >