writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Educational Writers

949 listings (131 - 140)

Shelley Moss  
I reside in Michigan, and I am a published author. I have been writing for 6 years and have been published at Hearts with Soul,Taking back our Kids,Sexoffenders,Pathways Newsletter and Winterblue Thunder Magazine, Raising a Daughter. To some, my amount of being published is not much, but I have ...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Diana L. Guerrero  
Diana L. Guerrero provides writing and marketing services. Known for her speed and creativity, her client list includes a broad spectrum of artists, businesses, and students. Guerrero is experienced with both traditional and new media (Internet) projects. In addition to local (Big Bear Tourist G...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Carol Marie  
I recently had my second book published by Westbow, entitled "Seventy Weeks of Literal Days". It takes a novel view of Daniel's prophecy by applying weeks as literal calendar days, over the three prophetic time-periods to reveal the gospel of Jesus Christ. This interpretation is validated biblically...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Shawn McCarthy  
Shawn McCarthy is the author of the popular Internet business book "The Art of .COMbat: Ancient Wisdom for the Competitive Economy" ( http://shop.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?isbn=0471415197 ) And he's the author of "Engineering Your Way to Success" ( http://shop.barnesandnoble....
writers / published 

4 works listed

Brad Zigler  
Financial and investment writing can be deadly dull, but Brad Zigler uses the experience gleaned from stints as the head of marketing, research and education for a derivatives exchange and an investment fund manager to make his prose crisp, clean and, at the right times, even funny. Most important, ...
writers / published 

23 works listed

Joan DeMarle-Oberlin  
I am a special education teacher by career and a writer by chance. My profound love for education, family and God all drew together as the inspiration for my first book, Soul Language Recognizing the Voice in My Heart. I have a Master's Degree from the University of Connecticut and over twenty years...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Diane Paul  
My springboard into writing began in TV journalism; then a move to Paris sparked off an interest in public relations -I was working on the 'Unesco Courier' and publicising Unesco's trips for international civil servants to developing countries where I was also a group courier. After passing my IPR e...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Lauriann Greene  
Lauriann Greene, CEAS, - Co-Author of Save Your Hands! the Complete Guide to Injury Prevention and Ergonomics for Manual Therapists. Lauriann has been a leading writer, speaker and researcher on injury prevention for manual therapists since 1995. She studied at Brown and Harvard Universities and ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Scott Allen Nollen  
Scott Allen Nollen is an Iowa native educated (BA, MA) at the University of Iowa in Film and Broadcasting & United States and European History. He is the author and editor of over 40 books on the history of film, literature and music, including (from McFarland/www.mcfarlandpub.com): THREE BAD MEN: ...
writers / published 

18 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...   Next >