writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Educational Writers

951 listings (121 - 130)

Suzzan Blac  
I am predominately an artist, a painter of surrealism. My artworks come from the darkest corners of my mind. Those corners were filled with unspeakable horrors that I kept locked for many, many years. My world first became truly worthwhile, when I first held my newborn daughter in my arms. She was a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Keene Tiedemann  
Keene Fulton Tiedemann was born in Knoxville, Tennessee. The son of a NASA geologist, he moved extensively throughout the United States during his childhood. Academic credits include an Associate of Science in Aviation Instruments and Electronics Technology, Bachelor of Science (cum laude) in Electr...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Donovan R. Walling  
Donovan R. Walling is a writer, editor, and editorial consultant. He has been a senior consultant for the Center on Civic Education since 2007. He also is on the editorial board of the scholarly Journal of LGBT Adolescence. Walling was director of publications for Phi Delta Kappa Internationa...
writers / published 

10 works listed

J. LaBarge Bryan  
Professional Profile: Twenty-eight (28) total years combined civilian and military tenure as a strategic and tactical intelligence analyst serving at Department of the Army, Department of Defense, Joint, International, and multinational levels worldwide. Nineteen years, seven months, and fourt...
writers / published 

72 works listed

T Lee Baumann  
T. LEE BAUMANN is a writer and medical consultant in Birmingham, Alabama. In addition to his years in private practice, Baumann has served as a medical administrator and biology instructor. HAVING BEGUN his spiritual journey as a religious skeptic, Dr. Baumann has now come full circle and written...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Lisa Loucks-Christenson  
Lisa Loucks Christenson is a national award-winning author and photographer, the publisher of Loucks-Christenson Publishing, LLC, and Mystery Lovers Corner (tm), and the host of Lisa’s Walk the Talk Show, a daily, internationally syndicated radio show. She conducts weekly interviews with celeb...
writers / published 

1 works listed

John Whitaker  
My first short story was published in THE NEW YORKER; how lucky can a guy get? That's what it was, luck. I soon learned what an exacting profession I had stumbled into and there ensued many years of study. In 1977 I was thrilled by the performance of SEATTLE SLEW in the south Florida rac...
writers / published 

2 works listed

John Paul Carinci  
JOHN PAUL CARINCI Executive Producer/Writer John Paul Carinci has been a published author for the past twenty years. He is currently President of Carinci Insurance Agency Inc. a thriving Insurance agency which has over 250 brokers selling for it, and Better Off Dead Productions Inc. a mo...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Nichelle Dottin-John  
Nichelle Dottin-John is a 40-something year-old, Trinidadian woman who is passionate about art, interior design, creative writing and psychology. She embraces her faith in God as that which keeps her anchored and resilient. She loves a good joke, considers herself to be hilariously funny, considerat...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...   Next >