writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Educational Writers

949 listings (111 - 120)

Robert Tippett  
Graduate of a Georgia state university. Published first book through AuthorHouse - Pearls Before Swine Volume 1: Predicting the Past. Published second book through a different print-on-demand publisher, which has never paid one cent in royalty. Do not use Page Free Publishing. They are thi...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Bill Clayton  
I've been writing professionally for more than 30 years. I have a particular knack for translating complex subject matter into easily understood reading, so my credits include work for adult and juvenile markets. My education included communications and engineering -- a background that has ...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Deanna Michaux  
Living a blessed life to the fullest and becoming a “Janet of All Trades” is Deanna Michaux’s motto and motivation to conquer the world. This is evidenced as the author of Millenium Diva, A Real Woman’s Guide to Balance. Success was not a breeze for this 31 year old North Carolina native by way ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jim Geeting  
Jim is a retired Wyoming State Trooper with 18 years on the Wyoming Highway Patrol. He has been serving in Wyoming law enforcement since 1982, with two more years on the Evanston Police Department. His decorations include the Distinguished Service Medal for successful criminal negotiations and th...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Ray Wilson  
My degrees: B.A., M.A., Ph. The "Ph" without a "D" is not a mistake. I dropped out after finishing all doctoral classwork in sociology. A letter from the Dean suggested I return and behave myself but, in my fifties and fed up with political correctness, that was not an option. So, no doctorate, bu...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Babs Bell Hajdusiewicz  
Babs Bell Hajdusiewicz, Ms.Ed. is the author of 2 forthcoming HarperCollins picture books--The Bridge is Up! and Sputter! Sputter! Sput!---and more than 100 books and 350 poems for children, including bestsellers Phonics through Poetry: Teaching Phonemic Awareness Using Poetry and MORE Phonics...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Julie H Ferguson  
Julie H. Ferguson has been writing successfully since 1971. She has had her work published in local, national, and international magazines, as well as on the web, about subjects as diverse as skiing for the disabled and writing, Canadian submarines and llama trekking. Her first book, Through a Canad...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Mohan Chandran  
I am an independent Business Writer, Content developer, and Business Researcher, based in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India, offering Content development and Business Research services through “CPG Knowledge Solutions.”(TM) The suite of content solutions offered includes the following: Busin...
writers / published 

31 works listed

Carolyn Hal  
About the author My name is Dr. Carolyn Hall. I am a native of Memphis, Tn. I gained my BA and MA in English from Tennessee State University. I moved to Atlanta, GA in 2000 to begin work on my doctorate in Humanities with a concentration in Women’s Studies. I have been teaching at the univer...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >