writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Educational Writers

950 listings (101 - 110)

Gunild Pak  
Gunild Pak is a writer, editor, art director, graphic designer and dance critic. Her articles and reviews have been published by several publications including Dance Magazine (NYC, US), European Dance News (NYC, US), Dance Europe (UK), Ballet Tanz (Germany), Dance For You (Germany), Terpsichor...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Kimberlee Morrison  
I discovered my love for writing when I learned to read. Once I learned to read, I never went anywhere without a book. When my mother bought me a diary, I carried it with me everywhere too. At first, I only wrote about my day, my familly, friends, the things all little girls write in their diarie...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Akash Chattopadhyay, Chatterjee  
Resides at Calcutta, India. He did his Journalism, Mass Communication and Creative Writing courses from Calcutta University, Indira Gandhi University, Bhavan\'s College and Writing School (Australia), besides studies in other streams. He has been writing Short Stories, TV scripts and Featur...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Melissa Lee Gruenler  
Hi My name is Melissa Lee Gruenler. I was born and raised in New York City. I am an urbanite who lives in Florida. I have been writing all of my life. Whether it is for blogs, for fun or profit, I love to write about controversial subjects. I also write about counseling, psychology and I love interv...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Omar Villasmil  
This book, entitled: A WARRIOR ON HIS PATH, elucidates the unknown evil influences of the mind, based on exclusive personal perceptions and intends to make everyone aware of our true wonderful nature. If we become conscious of our authentic reality, it is easier to make the appropriate changes i...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Benson Soong  
Benson Soong is the founder of Learn More, a social entrepreneurship firm focused on helping students learn better, and co-founder and former Co-CEO and CLO of eLC Pte Ltd, a boutique eLearning firm well-known for their work in the Defence and Education sector in Singapore. Benson has also held the...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Ritchie Felix  
Ritchie Felix is a Prolific Writer, a Medallion Award winner, a Poet, a Novelist, an Essayist, impeccable Story Teller of note, Corporate Re-branding Expert, Business Consultant, a trained Physicist, ICt4D and e-payment solution Expert, a highly sought after Conference Speaker of Note, e-commerce Co...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Roy Kheng  
Experienced in feature writing, journalism, lifestyle, and business writing. Writing experience: Singapore Management University & Wharton School of Business (University of Pennsylvania): writing for the Knowledge@SMU and Knowledge@Wharton online knowledgebase bridging the gap betwee...
writers / published 

20 works listed

H. Thomas Milhorn, M. D., Ph. D.  
Current Status: In 1992, Dr. Milhorn retired from the faculty of the University of Mississippi Medical Center with the ranks of Professor of Family Medicine, Professor of Physiology and Biophysics, and Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Human Behavior. After five years in private practice in Mer...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...   Next >