writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Educational Writers

951 listings (1 - 10)

Stephen Richards  
My upbringing, by today’s standards, was painful! Being shifted about from pillar to post, as a child, (even living in a field for a time and then in a wooden hut) had its drawbacks. This constant drifting, which was no fault of my mother, was reflected in my lack of literacy and numeracy skills....
writers / published 

33 works listed

Cirilo Toro Vargas  
I am a Puerto Rican writer, born in Ponce, in the south area of the Island. Biographies, short stories and self-help books are my specialties. I write both in English and in Spanish. Reading knowledge of Latin. ACADEMIC BACKGROUND Ph.D. - The Union Institute (Ohio), 1992. Strongest subjec...
writers / published 

16 works listed

Alan Gray  
Accomplished writer, editor and Web content development tactician whose skills over 28-plus years have been forged by pursuits as a corporate communications director, PR executive, media relations manager, UK parliamentary and Capitol Hill lobbyist, business and professional writing instructor, and ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Periander Esplana  
PERIANDER ABAN ESPLANA was born at Sta. Mesa, Manila, Philippines in June 8, 1974 [1]. He was the seventh of the twelve children of Domingo Esplana and Araceli Aban. He loved to learn language, mathematics [2], music [3], spirituality, logic, technology, and arts [4]. As a government scholar, under ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Somnath Patil  
PERSONAL INFORMATION of SOMNATH PATIL, Senior Journalist and Executive Editor CESR Magazine STUDY CIRCLE MUMBAI DATE OF BIRTH 23rd August 1956. ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION H-17 flat 204, Press Enclave CHS Aster, Pratikshanagar Sion Mumbai 400022 Email : sompat2007@gmail.com , sompat...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Peter Brooks  
My first exposure to creative writing came when I was 10 or younger. A question on an exam known as the Ten Plus in the UK provided a couple of sentences forming the basis of a story, and asked the pupil to continue that story, using their own imagination. I don't remember what I wrote but ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Adel Bishtawi  
𝗦𝗛𝗒π—₯𝗧 π—•π—œπ—’π—šπ—₯𝗔𝗣𝗛𝗬 𝗒𝗙 π—‘π—’π—©π—˜π—Ÿπ—œπ—¦π—§, π—›π—œπ—¦π—§π—’π—₯π—œπ—”π—‘ 𝗔𝗑𝗗 π—˜π—§π—¬π— π—’π—Ÿπ—’π—šπ—œπ—¦π—§ π—”π——π—˜π—Ÿ π—•π—œπ—¦π—›π—§π—”π—ͺπ—œ Last update 05.08.2017. Adel Bishtawi and Adel S(aid...
writers / published 

6 works listed

T. Wignesan  
T.Wignesan Born in Kuala Krai, Malaysia. Up to his twenty-first year grew up in Singapore, Port Swettenham, Klang, Sungei Rengam, Kuala Lumpur, Madras and Seremban; then in London, Heidelberg, West Berlin, Madrid and Paris. Served as Research Fellow with the French Centre National de la Rec...
writers / published 

21 works listed

Rick T. Baron  
In 1984, this Author had found himself divorced, out of work and searching for answers. He was very confidant as to who he was, that his compassion was for man, or at least most men, ok, more so of women, but it ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >