writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Experimental Writers

352 listings (91 - 100)

Jennifer Reinoehl  
Jennifer Reinoehl is a jack-of-all-trades freelance author on Guru.com. Non-fiction and postmodern fiction are her favorite genres of freelance writing. She enjoys reading a variety of subjects and genres. In college, she did biomedical research on a variety of topics including the medicinal uses of...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Bogdan Tiganov  
I am a writer and artist, born in Brăila, Romania, on August 1, 1981, and it was there that I started my lifelong interest in the arts by attending the Nicolai Bălcescu School of Music at the age of seven, learning to play piano as well as composing. In London, UK, I studied visual arts un...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lea Spencer  
From a very young age i've been interested in the paranormal, so much so that at the age of seven i was researching our family flat in Islington where me and my two sisters saw a figure of a monk; which we called the black hood. Many people say they believe in ghosts and i still to this day think w...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Herb  McCabe  
Grew up in small town Idaho, Catholic grade school, seminary at age fifteen, ordained in early sixties, got a papal dispensation in late sixties, communication arts masters degree, married, ordained a protestant minister in early seventies, worked in public relations, mass communications of every ki...
writers / published 

1 works listed

D. Harlan Wilson  
D. Harlan Wilson is a Michigan-based writer of irreal fiction. He has published nearly 100 stories in magazines and anthologies throughout the world. In 1997 Wilson received a M.A. in English from the University of Massachusetts-Boston, and in 1998 he received a M.A. in Science Fiction Studies fr...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Frederick A Patchen  
Frederick Arthur Patchen was born in Pennsylvania on December 5, 1941. By the time he graduated from the 12th grade he had attended 13 different schools across the United States. He graduated high school and one college in Sacramento California. His continuing education saw him attending four ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Dayna Colvin  
D.A. currently resides in the SW, where she resides with her husband of 20 years, their 9 1/2 month old adorable sweet baby boy, and their 2 adorable sweet wonderful beautiful kittycats, their fur babies. She's 43, but looks and sounds 19. With the plant-based, whole food diet and holistic, enviro...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Sandra Novack  
Look for my literary novel, Precious (Random House), Feb 2, 2009, and my story collection (RH) a year later. My work has appeared in over thirty literary venues, including The Gettysburg Review, The Iowa Review, The Chattahoochee Review, The Mississippi Review, Gulf Coast, and Descant. My story "Mem...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Kannan G  
I am a 44-year-old socially conscious, progressive minded and positive-thinking person from Anchal in Kollam District, presently living in Kochi, Kerala, India. I am physically challenged by infantile post polio paralysis of both lower limbs. I did my graduation in commerce and worked as a clerk, fo...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >