writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Experimental Writers

352 listings (81 - 90)

Kyle Allen  
Now a missionary in Thialand, serving the Lord. I previously lived and wrote in New York City for the past several years. I have written and/or edited for every major music magazine, including VIBE, Source, Spin and underground culture magazines like Strength. My fiction has been in many literar...
writers / published 

18 works listed

William Neven  
In March 2005, I was elected Vice President for the Gulf Coast Writers Association [which boasts 103 members at present.] This is a far cry from 1992 when I was 'guaranteed death' due to a thought-to-be terminal liver condition. However, this past September, I was told my liver was fine. As for my...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Sandra Novack  
Look for my literary novel, Precious (Random House), Spring, 2009, and my story collection (RH) a year later. My work has appeared in over thirty literary venues, including The Gettysburg Review, The Iowa Review, The Chattahoochee Review, The Mississippi Review, Gulf Coast, and Descant. My story "Me...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Stephen Ritchie  
Stephen Ritchie was born on the Faroe Islands and moved to Glasgow in the summer of 86. Stephen is a promising young fuck-up approaching his mid twenties, working in a Southside greasyspoon and wishes it to be known that cooking for the masses is where he's at! Stephen's involvement with Sing...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jay Henning  
I am a young man living in South Africa. As a child I was a complete bookworm. There was not much for to say to other children as we were on different levels, in different worlds. Through books I could enter other worlds, worlds often rich and exciting. Later, books became a source of knowledge ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

T. M. Moore  
T. M. Moore is an avid reader and writer of science fantasy adventure and a fan of films and television in those genres. Moore has a degree from Los Angeles Valley College and writes from a practical, secular point of view, with the slant toward keeping the reader engaged with visual action, scienti...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Audrey Snead  
A.M. Snead was born and raised on the Pacific West Coast, and continues to live in scenic rural Coos County. Having started writing seriously just two years ago, she began with suspense/thrillers and erotic romance, but soon discovered her true passion in M/M romance and passing on the message that ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

M Jones  
M Jones has been published in many venues, both online and in print, and made her first foray into the experimental medium of web serials with 314 Crescent Manor. The fidgety dead have been known to rise and walk about, especially in M Jones's novel Frankie And Formaldehyde, available ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Sunil Nair  
Name : Sunil R Nair Age : 32 Education : BSc. Physics ( University of Pune, India ) Masters in Management Sciences ( University of Pune, India ) Post Graduate Diploma in Systems Application : ( NCC, UK ) Currently working as Head of Planning and Strategy with Hungama in Mumbai Have been wr...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >