writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Experimental Writers

352 listings (21 - 30)

Cekoy Adien Eubadenuae  
I am a 40 year-old guy in Portland, Oregon, with a great (95%) finished work of sci-fi/fantasy that is now available as an eBook at wormebooks.com entitled "The Fourth Aepoch of Atlantis: The Great Fire From Heaven." It is actually the center book for an entire series! In fact, the prequels are lo...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lisa Beth Darling  
As of this writing, I am 48 years-old and have been married to my wonderful husband, Roy for the last 28 years! We live in my hometown of New London, CT where we have raised two daughters to adulthood. I love living in New England and can hardly imagine myself being happy anywhere else. I'm ofte...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Wayne Scott Ray  
Wayne (Scott) Ray is the founder of HMS Press publishing (1983). He was born in Alabama. He spent most of his first fifteen years with his family on Ernest Harmon Air Force Base in Stephenville, Newfoundland until moving to Woodstock Ontario in 1965. He is presently residing in London Ontario. He s...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Tanya Shekhovtsova  
I work in comparative literature and linguistic studies. My research papers include articles in the areas of literary and linguistic theory, modern and contemporary European fiction, linguistics (applied and computational linguistics), management, sociology. The following articles are the most know...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Alan Arlt  
Alan Arlt was born in Minneapolis Minnesota. The youngest of two, he was raised on a 10-acre hobby farm 20 miles south of Minneapolis. After graduating from high school, Arlt attended the University of Montana and majored in Journalism for three years before transferring to the University ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jeff Ellis  
A writer, director, actor, and aspiring gadfly, Jeff Ellis was born circa 1973 in Dallas, Texas and hasnt died yet. When asked what exactly hes spent the last few years doing, Mr. Ellis responded, "Oh, yknow, just some -- yknow, stuff." It was soon discovered that the question had been asked t...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Laurie Foston/ Cheryl Haynes/Cheryl Henry Hodgetts  
Laurie Foston is the pen name for Cheryl Haynes. She has also published under the name Cheryl Hodgetts Parker and Cheryl Henry Hodgetts. Cheryl writes speculative fiction for adults and young adults. She is also the author/illlustrator of the series Leon the Chameleon. Cheryl finished the series...
writers / published 

3 works listed

R.J. DeNardo  
The Andromeda Incident is R.J. DeNardo’s first novel. In 1990, he self-published a small book of poems and accompanying black-and- white photographs of Key West, Florida, where he lived for four years. This book is the culmination of a nearly one-year effort to develop it from an entry in his drea...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sharon Bidwell  
Sharon was born in London on New Year’s Eve. She has always followed many creative pursuits. Eventually, her love of books and a wild imagination compelled her to focus on writing. The first short story she submitted — Silver Apples of the Moon — was accepted by Roadworks Magazine. The editor ...
writers / published 

45 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >