writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Experimental Writers

352 listings (191 - 200)

Neil Ostroff  
I’m an author of dark, noir thrillers, romance thrillers, and middle grade sci/fi and paranormal novels. I was raised in a rural town outside of Philadelphia and have been a published author for more than twenty years. My science fiction and fantasy stories have appeared in numerous presses, zines...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Danny Teller  
I am happy to introduce you to my world. Come and share your passion and time and you wisdom. I am talented and happy to listen to you feelings. Am a UK based individual but have travelled widely. Am currently engaged to a lovely philipino girl and consider myself lucky to have met such a compati...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Bethany Ebert  
Bethany Ebert was born in 1988 in Neenah, Wisconsin and raised in the comparably larger city of Eau Claire. She studied English at the University of Minnesota Duluth. In 2012, Ms. Ebert quit school to focus on her career. Her works published include Mattie's Ghost (2010, out-of-print), Deathsk...
writers / published 

7 works listed

John Sheppard  
I was born in Lakewood, Ohio in 1963, and am the son of a cardiac care nurse and a failed paper salesman. While I was growing up, my family lived all over the Midwest before moving to Florida in the mid-1970s. I spent four years in the United States Army as a Graphic Artist until I was honorably dis...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Biff Mitchell  
Ive done a lot of things, but the thing that was most helpful in terms of my writing themes was the six years I worked as a bartender/bouncer in one of the roughest bars in the area. I met people at their best, at their worst, and at all those picky areas between. In terms of the mechanics of writi...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Jeff T. Kane  
eff T. Kane is a 25 year old gayboy from NYC. He has actually been referred to as "the Ted Danson of wierd fiction" by film critic Armond White of the New York Press which is the poor man's Village Voice. His stories can be seen currently in: Gorillamag.com ThievesJargon.com (weekly story st...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Edwin Santiago  
Edwin lives in Georgia and works full-time for a major software company in Atlanta. Edwin served his country as a U.S. Marine during the 70's. He is a fast-paced storyteller leaning toward realism. Writing is his passion and at age 45, Edwin is now working on his third book. You could read The...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Melissa Sheldon  
Mother of two boys who live to torture each other if not kept busy, wife of totally hot husband and perpetual dreamer. I read three to four books a week, watch cartoons and write as much as possible. I do have a life long hobby with the paranormal. Love anything to do with vampires, Bigfoot, gremlin...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Chelsea Rose-Achoya  
Chelsea-Rose Achoya is an author based in Sweden where she lives with her husband and boyfriend in a very happy menage a trois on an organic farm in Skne. When she\\\'s not writing or making love, there\\\'s nothing she likes more than skydiving or scuba diving. She believes that life is to ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...   Next >