writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Experimental Writers

351 listings (181 - 190)

Adam-Michael James  
Adam-Michael James' career interests extend to acting, radio, and music, but his first love has always been writing. During his tenure at at Los Angeles radio show, he wrote over 100 scripts and earned the 1999 Golden Mike Award for Best Entertainment Reporting. His published books thus far are "Und...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Tantra Bensko  
I teach fiction writing online through UCLA Extension, and Writers College as well as my own academy. I edit Exclusive Magazine and maintain the resource site, Experimental Writing. I have over 180 creative writing publications in magazines. I also write non-fiction. Laugh of God Press pub...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Steven O. Foster II  
Steven Orin Foster II was born and raised in a trailer park located within the confines of the Muskegon County Waste Water. After graduating from high school a series of unfortunate events sent his life on a downward spiral (straight to hell.) After spending the last ten years of his life livi...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Stillson Graham  
Stillson Graham is the editor and publisher of Pacific Coast Journal, a literary magazine of the Pacific Rim. He holds a B.A. in writing from U.C. San Diego and has been published in numerous small magazines nationwide. His critically acclaimed first novel, Random Access Memory, (2006) was a finalis...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Justin Zaza  
Justin Zaza spent his late teens and early twenties studying and writing provocative classical styled string quartets and controversial baroque styled violin concertos. He refused to allow orchestras to perform his music. In his mid-to late-twenties, Justin studied Film-making, wrote r...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Elias Sassoon  
Elias Sassoon is the author of published novels and short story collections. These include: Brothers of the Four Corners; Sassoon’s Sketches; Headhunter’s On Parade; Hero Bountiful; Jewish Days; Some Arab Souls Dripping; Pig’s Court America; Record of Mutilation; Sassoon’s Friends; Sassoon...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Marsha Shane  
Raised in the Upper Peninsula of Northern Michigan, Marsha began spinning yarns at an early age. As a child she dreamed of becoming a superhero. Silly? Yes. But Marsha was dealt a wicked blow when she came to the realization that she was merely an average mortal. Unable to cope with this reality, Ma...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Sandra Carlotta Paige  
I enjoy reading and writing occult/supernatural novels. I am a fan of authors such as Frank Lauria, Denis Wheatley and Stephen King among others. I have been writing since the age of four, when I was first taught the alphabet. I enjoy good storytelling, told or read. I have completed two novels. One...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Neil Ostroff  
I’m an author of dark, noir thrillers, romance thrillers, and middle grade sci/fi and paranormal novels. I was raised in a rural town outside of Philadelphia and have been a published author for more than twenty years. My science fiction and fantasy stories have appeared in numerous presses, zines...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...   Next >