writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Experimental Writers

352 listings (171 - 180)

Brennig Jones  
Started writing fiction in the late '70s. I have had published success in the genres of Adventure, Sci-Fi, Humour and general commercial Literary Fiction. I have been published by various outlets in the UK, US, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Germany and Eire. I also...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Annie-Mae Robertson  
from AnnieMae's domain: http://www.anniemaerobertson.com AnnieMae Robertson is more a journey than a person. She has meandered like the universal string through this life and beyond, inside heads and hearts and dreams. She has twisted through social strata, crossing cultural boundaries to experie...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Roger Boylan  
U.S.-born, with roots in Ireland and the New York area; raised in Ireland, France, and Switzerland; attended university in Ireland (U. of Ulster) and Scotland (Edinburgh U.); currently residing in Texas; author of short stories, articles, book reviews, and the novels "Killoyle: An Irish Farce"...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Mojtaba Kaffashan  
Born in gonabad, one of the oldest cities in the ancient Iran. Date of birth: 1977 -- Married: 2005-- Living and education in different cities of Iran: Living now in Mashhad.BA degree in library and information science from ferdowsi university of mashhad.iran;2001.MS degree in library and informat...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Martha Woods  
Martha Woods is an avid writer of paranormal romance. Her latest series include: Fatal Allure, Werewolves of Boulder Junction, Princess Anastacia’s Tales, The Calder Witches, and Second Sight Series have been entertaining avid paranormal readers across the globe. She considers herself...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Richard Shekari  
Richard Shekari is a novelist, song writer, singer, and a poet from Abuja, Nigeria. He is a children's rights and peace activist who never fails to express his passion for a better world. His chronology is fully portrayed in the forthcoming autobiography ABANDONED. He is currently working as a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Anil Kumar Gupta  
Anil Kumar Gupta, born in Dehradun, India and belonging to a family of Civil Service officers had his early education in St Josephs College, Nainital and later in St Johns College, agra. He studied English, History and Economics in graduation and obtained his masters Degree in History. Anil ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Chris Barrett  
I have been writing for my own enjoyment since I was eleven or twelve--many years ago, in other words. In 2000, my novel "Angels Among Us" was picked up by Wordwrangler and is now available in e-book and paperback at SynergEbooks. My current project is a young adult murder mystery/ghost story fo...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Raul E Jimenez  
Born in Havana, Cuba, Mr. Jimenez emigrated to the United States in 1957, He took the BS and MS in Meteorology from Texas A&M, worked for over thirty years for US air carriers, and retired as an executive after founding two weather departments, one at Fedex, and one at The Weather Channel Latin Amer...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...   Next >