writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Experimental Writers

351 listings (161 - 170)

Jay Frankston  
Jay Frankston was raised in Paris, France, and came to the U.S. in 1942. He became a lawyer and practiced on his own in New York for nearly twenty years, reaching the top of his profession, sculpting and writing at the same time. In 1972 he gave up law and New York and moved himself and his famil...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Sam Sullivan  
I'm from a farm in Nebraska, obtained an English degree from the University of Nebraska, Lincoln and I recently self-published my first novel, "Phantasmagoria". I had a freelance article published in the August 2010 edition of Hustler Magazine, and I've worked in the media and graphics industr...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Eckhard Gerdes  
Eckhard Gerdes earned his MFA in creative writing from the School of the Art Institute of Chicago. He is the author of six published novels: Projections, Truly Fine Citizen, Ring in a River, and the critically acclaimed Cistern Tawdry (see noteworthy reviews in Rain Taxi, Notre Dame Review, and Rev...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Robert Howle  
I am the author of a Scifi short story Series books entitled The Universe vs. and am a professional digital Space artist. I have been on a World tour and travels since 1988 now in the US Virgin Islands. I have many art mediums such as: Classical Guitarist Graphic Illustrator/Artist 3d Animat...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Vipin Behari Goyal  
Vipin Behari Goyal is a Financial Advisor in Government of Rajasthan by profession. His love for books is unparalleled making him an avid reader as well as a prolific writer. His prior writings include a travel handbook on “TirthRaj Pushkar” and a collection of Hindi poems titled “Tej Dh...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jon Berry  
Jon Berry lives in British Columbia, Canada, and is working on an English degree. He is also studying philosophy with interests in political science and sociology. Jon's work can be seen in the current issue of http:// www.inscribed.org/ . Other early works of his--dating back to 2005 and ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

David Rowell Workman  
David Rowell Workman has published several collections of prose and several novels and short story collections. His work can be found on Amazon.com. He likes camping, fishing, horror movies, drive-ins (when he can find one that still exists) and taking his dog Charlo to the dog park. He has aspirati...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Leonie Stevens  
Born and razed in Melbourne, Australia, I never WANTED to be a writer - I just always WAS. There were many jobs along the way - clerical, secretarial, graphic design, process work, pest extermination, waitressing, you name it, I did it - but these were only ever a means to an end. My priorities ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Gini Bond  
Gini Bond lives in the Pacific Northwest with her husband Michael. She is the author of Jacob’s Promise, The Reign, and Shadow of the Legend. Ellechor Publishing will be releasing her newest book, The Flavor of Falling: An Experience in Humility, in December of this year. Her education includes...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...   Next >