writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Experimental Writers

351 listings (151 - 160)

Michael Rada  
born on x-mass day 1971 years after Christ I have found in 1989 my ability to write. Non-fiction, fiction, poetry, haiku and lot of newspaper articles all that has influenced my life. Reading from the age of 6 there are many of favourit authors starting by Umberto Eco, finishing by Chan Schan. 4 o...
writers / unpublished 

4 works listed

H.B. Berlow  
Married to Shelia; slave to the three cats--Mongo, Camille, and Rupert; live in a Victorian house built in 1903; reader and writer of mystery and suspense fiction as well as hard-boiled crime and Transgressive Fiction; love Hammett, Chandler, Jim Thompson, James Ellroy, Chuck Palhniuk and others; di...
writers / published 

5 works listed

David Searle  
39 years old and gorgeous, with amazing creative talent and overflowing with genius and spiritual insight. I am a truly advanced, fun-loving soul who is probably way beyond your comprehension but who can lead this world into great new spheres of experience. As well as my fiction writing, I write sel...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Karl Lancaster  
Born and raised in London, England. Date of birth 1955. Have had a huge amount of jobs and over the years (over 40) done quite a few martial arts. Hold several black belts and was a world champion in kung fu. Now married with two children and live in Romford Essex. Teach first aid and tai chi ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Steve Ressel  
I\'m a published writer with 8 books at this time under my real name and a few under pseudonyms. I write fictions about anything other than what people usually write about these days. So far I have written romance-comedy, historic action-adventure, an animation textbook, a drinks book, a sci-fi th...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Nicholas Pendleton  
Writer of short stories in the literary and New Wave Fabulist veins. I'm currently working on two collections of short stories and a novel. My fiction, nonfiction and illustrations have appeared in print and on the Web. Below is only a partial list of my published work and only covers stories a...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Black Dragon  
A Big Science Fiction fan. I love Star Wars, Star Trek, and Battlestar Galactica. I love Asian movies: Chinese especially. Kung-fu movies are my favorite genre. As there are not much good Sci-Fi in Asian movies. Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee, and Jet Li,, are some of my Heroes. I used to practice Ma...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lorenzo Costa  
Birth: 1971 Professional writer from 1992 I'm exploring a new genre named "Global Vision": a mixture of classical Horror, Scify, principally, touching other genres (like religious, action...) too. Homepage: http://www.lorenzocosta.com Last published work: "Misteri Celesti" (Celestial Mystery) - ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mark LaFlamme  
My name is Mark LaFlamme. I'm a crime reporter and columnist at the Sun Journal in Lewiston, Maine. I stay up until dawn, sleep until noon and take the week of Halloween off every year. I'm the author of "The Pink Room," the story of a leading physicist who attempts to use the science of string theo...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...   Next >