writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Experimental Writers

352 listings (151 - 160)

Michael Rada  
born on x-mass day 1971 years after Christ I have found in 1989 my ability to write. Non-fiction, fiction, poetry, haiku and lot of newspaper articles all that has influenced my life. Reading from the age of 6 there are many of favourit authors starting by Umberto Eco, finishing by Chan Schan. 4 o...
writers / unpublished 

4 works listed

H.B. Berlow  
Married to Shelia; slave to the three cats--Mongo, Camille, and Rupert; live in a Victorian house built in 1903; reader and writer of mystery and suspense fiction as well as hard-boiled crime and Transgressive Fiction; love Hammett, Chandler, Jim Thompson, James Ellroy, Chuck Palhniuk and others; di...
writers / published 

5 works listed

David Searle  
39 years old and gorgeous, with amazing creative talent and overflowing with genius and spiritual insight. I am a truly advanced, fun-loving soul who is probably way beyond your comprehension but who can lead this world into great new spheres of experience. As well as my fiction writing, I write sel...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Karl Lancaster  
Born and raised in London, England. Date of birth 1955. Have had a huge amount of jobs and over the years (over 40) done quite a few martial arts. Hold several black belts and was a world champion in kung fu. Now married with two children and live in Romford Essex. Teach first aid and tai chi ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Steve Ressel  
I\'m a published writer with 8 books at this time under my real name and a few under pseudonyms. I write fictions about anything other than what people usually write about these days. So far I have written romance-comedy, historic action-adventure, an animation textbook, a drinks book, a sci-fi th...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Anand  Bose  
I hail from Kurianoor, a small village hamlet in Kerala, India. Kerala one of the fifty destinations to be visited as per national geographic is known from its mystic and tranquil backwaters, lulling beaches and aromatic gardens of tea, cardamom and other spices. There's a joke about me that...
writers / published 

27 works listed

Nicholas Pendleton  
Writer of short stories in the literary and New Wave Fabulist veins. I'm currently working on two collections of short stories and a novel. My fiction, nonfiction and illustrations have appeared in print and on the Web. Below is only a partial list of my published work and only covers stories a...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Black Dragon  
A Big Science Fiction fan. I love Star Wars, Star Trek, and Battlestar Galactica. I love Asian movies: Chinese especially. Kung-fu movies are my favorite genre. As there are not much good Sci-Fi in Asian movies. Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee, and Jet Li,, are some of my Heroes. I used to practice Ma...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lorenzo Costa  
Birth: 1971 Professional writer from 1992 I'm exploring a new genre named "Global Vision": a mixture of classical Horror, Scify, principally, touching other genres (like religious, action...) too. Homepage: http://www.lorenzocosta.com Last published work: "Misteri Celesti" (Celestial Mystery) - ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...   Next >