writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Experimental Writers

351 listings (141 - 150)

Louise Bohmer  
Louise Bohmer is the EIC of Lachesis Publishing / LBF Books, and she also edits for WCP/WCPT and Marked in Red Professional Editing Services. She writes dark fiction that runs from fantasy to the more grotesque, along with erotic works and poetry. Her debut novel "The Black Act" will be released by ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Tom Flood  
Literary - Tom Flood's 1st novel, Oceana Fine, won The Australian/Vogel Award for Manuscript 1988, The Miles Franklin Award for Best Book 1990 and the Victorian Premier's Prize for Best Novel 1990. He has also won the Orange Prize for Best Short Story 2002. He's been published in many collections & ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jeffrey Panzer  
Jeffrey Panzer was born in Rochester, NY in 1981. The youngest of three siblings, he graduated from Cornell University in 2005, receiving a degree in Philosophy, after which he moved with his long-time girlfriend, Yvette, to North Bend, WA, where they currently reside. Jeffrey works as a private ins...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Stuart Macfarlane  
I have had 6 books published with several planned for next year. I accept commissions for humorous books and articles. Published Books include: The Little Book of Calm for Cats Transworld The Little Book of the Internet Exley The Little Book of Stess Exley Over 30's Jokes Ex...
writers / published 

9 works listed

David Montoya  
I was born in Salt Lake City, Utah in 1986. I first began writing seriously in the fourth grade. By the time I was in the sixth grade I had read every book in print by Stephen King, Dean Koontz, and Clive Barker. I've always been an avid reader. Some of the more classic authors, that I like are ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Ffilmar   
ffilmar is a writer specializing in short futurist fiction. He is also a systems engineer, art collector, cook and pilates instructor. But his first love is writing. Second is shopping. He lives in New Jersey and can be reached at info@ffilmar.org. See www.ffilmar.org for more info like motivations ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Robin Craig  
My background is film editing. I am a registered Homeopath living in Western Australia running my own natural health care company, Liforce Pty Ltd. I have written numerous prose and stories including three screenplays. My latest publication, The Garden, is based on real-life events that changed my d...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Elizabeth Routen  
Author Elizabeth Routen is a native of Norfolk, Virginia. VOICES ON THE STAIR, her first published book, is the capstone of three years of intensive short story writing. Though much of the work included in VOICES has never before been published, other se...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Bill Turner  
Bill Turnerís works can be read in a variety of online and print publications. His stories have been published recently or are forthcoming at Underground Voices, Thieves Jargon, Riverbabble, The Beat, Rumble, Whimís Place, Prose Toad, Storied World and Bewildering Stories. He is also published as ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...   Next >