writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Experimental Writers

352 listings (131 - 140)

John Pagan  
Writer, author, professional sketch-artist, graphic designer, born and raised in Chicago, Illinois. Author of the novel Fury in the Garden (2003), Fury in the Garden: Dream Version (2010), Sketchmaster: A Step By Step Drawing Guide (2010), the article Poltergeist: Human-Electromagnetic Fear fe...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Jeff Howe  
I, like most everyone else, was born to a woman. As luck would have it, she turned out to be my mother. A lifelong relationship has resulted from this strange event which neither of us discuss very much. I was born in Maine. Some would say that makes me a Mainiac, with or without an "e." I say it...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Adam Apellasios  
Adam K. Apellasios stepped onto the wrestling mat at age nine and onto the writers' path at 21 upon attending Northern Illinois University, where he best loved the protest literature from his BA in English. He wrestled and coached until he hung up his headgear at 27 to return to his native Chicago ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Dušan Gojkov  
1965 Born in Belgrade, Serbia, Former Yugoslavia. WORKS: 'Grand Hotel', short stories, three editions 1993 - 1994; 'Slepi putnik', novel, 1994; 'Evropa pleše', radiophonic essays, 1995, 1996; 'Fotografije glasova' and 'Utuljena baština', documentary-dramatic radiophonic essays, 1997; ...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Mischa Friedrich  
I'm a Swiss writer, poet and artist mainly specializing in Photoshop art (http://mischa.ipfacto.com/gallery/?wppa-album=2&wppa- photo=464&wppa-occur=1) and portraiture. "Natalia’s Lair" (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0098TB4KO) is my first publication, yet is listed as “Book Three of the Go...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Justin Bendell  
Justin Bendell is a writer, editor, educator, and musician. His stories, essays, and poems have appeared in Hayden’s Ferry Review, Washington Square Review, Mason's Road, Confluence, Print-Oriented Bastards, and elsewhere. He earned a Wildlife Ecology degree from the University of Wisconsin-...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Tom Lucas  
Tom Lucas was born and raised in Detroit, and although currently enjoying the lack of snow and ice in Florida, remains a son of the post-industrial apocalypse. He is a college professor, author, blogger, poet, book reviewer, and spoken word performer. Tom has been published in Writer’s D...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Ieuan Dolby  
Ieuan Dolby was born in Cambridge, England and at the age of eighteen, embarked on a lengthy career at sea as an engineer in the Merchant Navy. His world-wide wanderings lasted more than twenty years, a period of experience and a kaleidoscope of peoples and places - his bag rarely unpacked. Mo...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Alexandar Tomov  
My name is Alexandar Tomov son, from Bulgaria and I am inceptive writer who is looking for realization abroad. I am writing mainly short stories, in size 2/3 pages. They are attempt for different and unusual point of view toward the world and the human imagination. There is interweaving of human f...
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...   Next >