writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Experimental Writers

351 listings (121 - 130)

Adele Cosgrove-Bray  
Adele Cosgrove-Bray is the author of a series of dark urban fantasy/paranormal romance novels which follow the lives of a community of artisan-sorcerers based in Liverpool, England. Tamsin and Rowan are available now (February 2012), and Bethany Rose will follow soon. Fabian, the fourth in the seri...
writers / published 

17 works listed

Philip Harris  
Grew up in Massachusetts and received my degree from The American University in D.C., Political Science. Have worked at every level of government and I am a member of several mystical organizations. I also write for The American Chronicle. I am co-author of a novel titled WAKING GOD (ISBN: 1-9329...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Liam Seeley  
Barriers are meant to be overcome -- if they weren't, no one would have bothered putting the barrier there in the first place. I have been published in a bunch of small press zines and anthologies -- offline and online -- generally in the literary, new age or horror niches. I am most often publish...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Duane Simolke  
Duane Simolke (pronounced “Dwain Smoky”). Education: Belmont University (B.A., ‘89, Nashville, TN), Hardin-Simmons University (M.A., ‘91, Abilene, TX), and Texas Tech University (Ph.D., ‘96, Lubbock, TX), all with a major in English. Writing published in nightFire, Mesquite, Caprock Sun, Midwest ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Jennifer M. Wilson  
Jennifer M. Wilson holds a degree in Communications and Comparative Religion from Ithaca College, where she studied at both the New York and London campuses. Intent on building a foundation from which to write better works of fiction, she moved to Seattle during the grunge years and then Vashon Isla...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mary Andrews  
Mary Abigail Andrews was born in Trinidad and Tobago in 1985. Her father was a singer and song writer and it is from him that she inherited her ability to write creatively. Mary always had a passion for writing. At a very early age she started writing poems, songs and eventually stories that showe...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Amy Hillgren Peterson  
DOB: 9/18/71 in Carroll, Iowa Adopted as an infant, only child. Writing since the age of 8, published locally as a youth and in STORY, Glimmer Train, and the Writer's Digest Writing Competition throughout teens and early 20s. Married, 3 children ages 11, 8 and almost 1. Worked in such di...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Wesley E. Hall  
I was born in the River Bend of Seminole County, Oklahoma, in the middle of the Jazz Age and grew up in the Dust Bowl during the Great Depression of the 'Thirties. Since I was a boy of twelve I have been a 'writer' (beginning as a gossip columnist for the Konawa (Okla) Leader newspaper. I was ...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Michael Finn  
Michael Ashleigh Finn has been working science fiction and animation conventions for literally longer than he can remember, since at the tender age of twenty he developed retrograde experiential amnesia...a life changing event if ever there was one. Still, his wry wit mostly likely developed from th...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...   Next >