writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Experimental Writers

352 listings (111 - 120)

Christopher Cole - Woodstock 69 Survivor  
Born in Sleepy Hollow in 1949, Christopher Cole attended Cathedral College Seminary in Douglaston Queens, New York. He recieved a BA in English from Lehman College in 1972. A Baby boomer and product of the Sixties, he was one of 500,000 who attended The Woodstock Rock Festival in White Lake in 1969....
writers / published 

2 works listed

Wayne Sharrocks  
I was born in Camden, London but am presently residing in East Anglia (on the Norfolk/Suffolk border). After attending college I embarked on a career within the 'Animal Welfare' sector (RSPCA, DEFRA, Battersea Dogs Home, Mayhew Animal Home...), before returning to my passion for writing. ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Snyder Daniel  
Daniel R. Snyder is a writer and adjunct instructor of English, with stories and essays published throughout the United States and Canada. Years ago, he immigrated to the small haven of Saginaw, Michigan, where he lives with his wife Jennean and his cat Kizzie, near his stepdaughter Megan and his ch...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Baron Brady  
An author of many published novels such as Palpable Obscure, Malachi, Osireion's Library and Extant, Baron Brady is also a screenwriter specializing in sci-fi, historical and metaphysical stories. Some of his scripts – including Babalon and Da Vinci’s Angels – reached the finals of screenplay ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Andrew J. Weis  
Andrew J. Weis graduated with a B.A. in Business Administration from Illinois State University in 1986. He started his own business and worked as a shipping agent until 1991. Since then hes worked in various computer-related functions for a Fortune 500 insurance company. While exploring personal ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Erica Hidvegi  
I enjoy writing a variety of literary work, both fiction and non-fiction, pieces on a variety of issues either current, in-high debate, left-alone or virtually ignored. I can be simple, verbose, or somewhere in-between as I embrace my imagination and weave it into my awakened reality allowing me to ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

John Coutermash  
until now all of my published materials are in magazines. (Over a thousand times) I am retired and have been in dozens of periodicals but because my magazine stuff is rather racy I always use AKAs with the initials JC. Presenly I have three books that are ready to go on the block. One is a story abo...
writers / published 

1 works listed

CD Moulton  
Born Lakeland, FL, in 1938, lived in Florida until 1967, tho I travelled over much of the world at the time, staying only in Tegucigalpa and Catacamas, Honduras, for any length of time. Was in the early "Orchid Wars", but more as an observer. Moved to San Francisco in 1967 to work for a major orchid...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Jackie Gilroy  
Jackie was born in Govanhill, Glasgow and is a resident of Cumnock (Inertia), Doom Valley Scotland. Jackie is approaching his forties and is promising even more bitterness with each new piece of writing we receive. Jackie is a lifelong Trotskyist, infamous in Glasgow leftwing circles for his bulls...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >