writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Experimental Writers

352 listings (101 - 110)

Vera Nazarian  
Vera Nazarian is arguably the only Armenian-Russian professional speculative fiction writer working in English today. Vera left the former Soviet Union at the height of the Cold War as a refugee at the age of eight and arrived in the United States a month before her 10th birthday by way of Leban...
writers / published 

13 works listed

David Chadwick  
My name is Dave Chadwick and I write under the pen name of Sugar Ray Dodge. I am 27 years old, a two-time Iraq war veteran, a former Army Recruiter and a native of the great state of Utah. It has been one of my goals that when I get out of the Army that I break into the publishing industry and be ...
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

RAJENDRA SINGH SOLANKI  
Among the charms of dream’s world, we find many kinds of dreams. No two persons are really the same. They have different attitudes, visions of life, dreams, hobbies and mind. Someone wants to be businessperson; someone wants to be flight officer. Some one wants to be politician and many more...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jack Eadon  
Jack Eadon began by writing a book in fifth grade, then a short story in seventh, then he began a decade in rock music with the band Khazad Doom(see khazad.com), writing most of the songs with a poetic sense and encompassing a moralistic drama, something he incorporates in his writing...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Laci Keller  
My name is Laci and I'm 14 years old. I live in Spokane where there are lots of old people and Harley Davidson's. I have bad grammar but my life is writing...being away from reality and transforming myself into someone hwo gets to explore, have adventures. I wrote a book called Enjoy the Insanity...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Timothy Leonard  
Born in Colorado. Vietnam Veteran with Screaming Eagles. Graduated from University of Oregon. Presently enrolled in the University of The Street. Sitting down in China teaching English, writing, making images and "Middle Kingdom" podcasts. Freelance photojournalist and writer. Resort o...
writers / published 

6 works listed

David L Erickson  
Who am I? A family man, former business owner, community activist, an adventurer in my youth who got into fast cars and motorcycles, and alternative life styles, a Vietnam vet. I wrote my first novel at age fourteen, but didn't began to write serious fiction again until 1995. In the mean time, I wro...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Neil Stanoff  
Born in Los Angeles in 1981, briefly pursued an acting career during his childhood, landing a bit role in Brad Pitt's first film. Moved to Phoenix, Arizona and was first published at age sixteen. Took off to San Francico at age eighteen where he completed his first novella. Wrote off and on for h...
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

Dizzy Ovadhere  
Adult female immigrant, survivor of child abuse of various types. Hiphop and reggae lover who was recruited at a late age into the urban underworld of criminals and gang members and later made a deal with the first fallen angel to rule the planet's natural systems as the next in a long line of...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...   Next >