writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Economics Writers

187 listings (91 - 100)

Linda Leier Thomason  
Communicator who researches and writes assigned articles and ghost authors speeches for corporate, non-profit and political leaders. I have written copy for 24 issues of an award-winning magazine. In addition, I have written and had published feature pieces, white papers, issue papers, bus...
writers / published 

38 works listed

John Dini  
John F. Dini has owned and operated his own companies for over 30 years. The currently fashionable description for someone like him is “serial entrepreneur,” but John prefers “chronically unemployable.” Since 1997, he has devoted full time to helping business owners succeed, logging over...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Steven Yates  
Steven Yates has a doctorate in philosophy and is the author of Four Cardinal Errors: Reason for the Decline of the American Republic (2011) and Philosophy Is Not Dead: A Vision of the Discipline’s Future (ebook, 2014) as well as numerous articles in academic journals & online. He blogs occasional...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Kingston Dutiro  
A straight talker, born 10th April, 1962 in Harare, started school at St Alban's Mission of the Anglican Church in Chiweshe then Chengu School. Highfield High School in the same township. Worked for Chitungwiza Urban Council, ZRP, Mardon Printers, Cold Storage Commission, Domboshava Training College...
writers / published 

5 works listed

M. D. McGinley  
Born and raised in Seattle, Washington, graduated Ballard High in 1979. Went on to discover personal computers in the 1980's; programmed, designed and marketed home computer accounting program in 1985. Joined the U. S. Navy in 1986, advanced to logs and records supervisor; earned A.A. in Liberal A...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Charlotte A. Clark-Frieson  
MORE ABOUT THE WRITER Like my mother, I have frequently turned to the open forum of local and area newspapers, to vocalize issues that impact my community; but, I'm trying to learn how to do it in books. I enjoy writing on social, political and economic and religious issues. Presently, I am alrea...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Teresa Elms  
Currently, I work as a technical writer and knowledgebase administrator for a computer hardware company in the Los Angeles area. I've also worked as a computer industry reporter, editor, and analyst, and for ten years I ran my own computer market research firm. Along the way, I've published 500+ mag...
writers / published 

46 works listed

Thomas Chamberlain  
Conservatism in most human departments, including mathematical economics, is an enduring quality of society. Nevertheless I continue to advocate basic changes in neoclassical mathematical economics to bring the same hallmark of symmetry and consistency that has been crucial to the success of physics...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Soumya Maitra  
My writing interests include technical articles, screenplay writing, web content development, and books. I have more than 50 articles/papers to my credit published in several leading newspapers, magazines, journals in India and abroad. I have been writing Science/Technology articles for the leading ...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >