writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Economics Writers

187 listings (131 - 140)

Adhvith Dhuddu  
A regular columnist in various business and economic publications in India and the US. Have written for various publication in India like the Business Line Hindu, Karnataka Chamber of Commerce (FKCCI) Magazine, etc, and in the US for publications like the Central Penn Business Journal and Collegiate...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Kathleen Phalen  
Master of Arts, Journalism and Public Affairs American University Book, Integrative Medicine Book, Wellness East and West Write for Washington Post, Los Angeles Times News Syndicate, USA Weekend Magazine, American Medical News, 64 Magazine, Gadfly Magazine, The Bark and more.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Maria Pascucci  
I’m not a closet writer – I was born to reach others through my words. Please visit my website at www.creativetypeco.com I hope that by the time you leave my site, you’ll cast fear aside and ask yourself: What could it hurt to believe in the beauty of a dream?
writers / published 

6 works listed

Piya Mahtaney  
My third book titled India China and Globalisation was published in 2008. Its South-East Asia edition was published by ISEAS (Singapore) during Septermber 2010. The second book is titled Globalisation-Con Game or Reality and the first book is titled Economic Con Game
writers / published 

3 works listed

James Lada  
Jim has a project in the works. He is working on short stories and a book on his various jobs as an auto mechanic. This book will have inside information to help out consumers. Jim and Kathy believe in Jesus Christ and it shows in their writing.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Martin Hastings  
Market intelligence based research and detailed commentary. Previous written offerings created for a largely professional audience active in the oil industry. Not averse to publishing satirical observations of both corporate and political ditherings.
writers / published 

1 works listed

D. Terry  
D. Terry enjoys publishing self-help publications to assist others in the betterment of their lives. He is currently single, and lives in Cincinnati, OH He enjoys writing, travel and meeting people from diverse cultural backgrounds.
writers / published 

4 works listed

Cold Coffee Cafe  
Theodocia McLean is the Owner of Cold Coffee Press. She is a multi-book, multi-genre author who works hard to promote other authors as a way of giving back. Showcase and Sell your Books for Free at our online Café. http://coldcoffeecafe.com/
writers / published 

128 works listed

Andi Reynolds  
Andi Milam Reynolds is an award-winning writer and editor with 18 years' experience writing for a variety of clients and editing a range of publications. Her talents are excellent writing, flexibility, curiosity and speedy delivery.
writers / published 

15 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >