writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Economics Writers

187 listings (1 - 10)

Prof. Afrikadzata Deku, Docteur d'Etat, PhD  
 *CONTINENTAL AFRIKAPUBLISHERS, KAPU,  *A Division of a 501 3 Tax-exempt AMI Inc. With US FED ID #: 74 2494 906* *PROF. AFRIKADZATA DEKU, Docteur d'Etat, Ph.D. & KADA FOUNDER,* *Doctorat d'Etat (Ph.D.) * D.E.S.S. (M. Phil) * Diplome De L'I.I.A.P. (Post-Grad. Dipl.) * M.Sc. * BA. Double Majors * ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Adel Bishtawi  
𝗦𝗛𝗒π—₯𝗧 π—•π—œπ—’π—šπ—₯𝗔𝗣𝗛𝗬 𝗒𝗙 π—‘π—’π—©π—˜π—Ÿπ—œπ—¦π—§, π—›π—œπ—¦π—§π—’π—₯π—œπ—”π—‘ 𝗔𝗑𝗗 π—˜π—§π—¬π— π—’π—Ÿπ—’π—šπ—œπ—¦π—§ π—”π——π—˜π—Ÿ π—•π—œπ—¦π—›π—§π—”π—ͺπ—œ Last update 05.08.2017. Adel Bishtawi and Adel S(aid...
writers / published 

6 works listed

T. Wignesan  
T.Wignesan Born in Kuala Krai, Malaysia. Up to his twenty-first year grew up in Singapore, Port Swettenham, Klang, Sungei Rengam, Kuala Lumpur, Madras and Seremban; then in London, Heidelberg, West Berlin, Madrid and Paris. Served as Research Fellow with the French Centre National de la Rec...
writers / published 

21 works listed

Juan Carlos Garcνa Hoyos  
Antropσlogo de la Universidad Nacional de Colombia y Ph.D. en Historia de la Universidad Carolina de Praga - Repϊblica Checa-. Ha sido catedrαtico del Centro de Estudios Ibero-Americanos de la ciudad de Praga y profesor titular de la Universidad de Altos Estudios Econσmicos de la Repϊblica ...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Ronald Yates  
Ronald E. Yates Ronald E. Yates is Dean Emeritus of the College of Media at the University of Illinois. Yates, who is also a professor of journalism, was appointed Dean in August 2003 after heading the College of Media’s Department of Journalism. He joined the University of Illinois a...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Mike Hallett  
On November 23 2,003 I discovered a graveyard with a number of large scale prehistoric sea dragons. Latter the discovery would come to be know as the discovery of the Hallettestoneion Seazoria Dragons remains. The largest, oldest, and most advanced forms of life ever discovered. The Seazoria Dragon...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Apple Rosales  
A National Security writer, Apple Rosales used to write for the Office of the Secretary, Department of National Defense, at Camp Aguinaldo, Quezon City, Philippines. She prepared write-ups regarding national security as required by the Secretary of National Defense. She wrote the Philippine Campaign...
writers / unpublished 

4 works listed

TERRY RAY HILLER  
TERRY RAY HILLER has over twenty years writing experience in both the commercial and not-for-profit arenas, where he’s served in administrative capacities ranging from department head and buyer to executive director and board member. His responsibilities have ranged from staff selection and training...
writers / published 

23 works listed

Niramisa Weiss  
Everything changed for me around the turn of the century when it became impossible to continue living the intolerable existence I had been up to then. I was dealt a personal share of tragedy this lifetime rather more intense than most people experience; dark shadows buried deep in the subconscious b...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >