writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Crafts Writers

89 listings (41 - 50)

Subhash Bhore  
Subhash studied Botany at University of Pune (Pune, India) & Genetics at UKM, Malaysia. In 2009, he was nominated for the AASIO Young Scientist Award. Currently,he is serving as Associate Professor (of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology) at AIMST University, Malaysia. He has published more th...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Steve Lapan  
I am a the author of a cookbook entitled "The Bubba Gourmet". As is implied in the title it is a cookbook of gourmet Southern and Low-Country recipes. I have been writing since I was 10 and have had several poems in anthologies back in the 70's. I still write fiction but have found the most fun...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Karen Bledsoe  
I have published nearly books for children, primarily nonfiction for the school and library market, as well as articles in magazines such as Odyssey and Appleseeds. I teach college biology, edit a science education research journal, and I'm a curriculum coordinator on a genetics education project i...
writers / published 

28 works listed

Can Don  
Herodental is a reliable, independently owned dental equipment company based in United Kingdom, established in 2013. Herodental dental supplies and products for dental professionals in UK, Europe at everyday discount price. Our dental equipment and dental instruments meet current legislation demands...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Magotey Emmanuel  
Mr. Emmanuel Magotey was born in Shai Hill, Accra, Ghana and studied Accountancy in the University of Ghana. He authored several books, some of which are: COMPREHENSIVE VOCATIONAL APTITUDE, EVALUATION PAPER FOR ENTRANCE EXAMINATION IN WEST AFRICA. Magotey currently lives in Surulere, Lagos, Niger...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Julie Oparka  
Julie Oparka is the author of Crochet-opedia: The Only Crochet Reference You'll Ever Need. She is a crocheter, crochet teacher, and the imagination behind Red Berry Crochet where she designs patterns for the home and ladies' accessories. She is also president of the Mi Stitchin' Time chapter of the ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Nancy Vance Sarginson  
I am a musician, singer/songwriter. I have written a book about live online performing, the ins and outs, it has guidelines and info for musicians that love to perform live over the interne. This is my first book ever written and published. I have written many songs but wanted to try my hand at writ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Erynn Laurie  
Erynn blogs on spirituality, social issues, women veterans and feminist issues, and living life near Puget Sound. Raised in New England, she moved to the Pacific Northwest in 1981 during her Navy enlistment. She occasionally speaks and teaches on Celtic spirituality at festivals and conference...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Maria Nerius  
Live in Palm Bay, FL. Have been a published writer and author for 20+ years. I continue to design and write for the art, craft and creative industries and enjoy a good challenge. There is no boring subject...only boring writers. Resume and portfolios available upon request.
writers / published 

10 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9    Next >