writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Counseling/Career Guidance Writers

269 listings (71 - 80)

Cindy Appel  
Cindy Appel, writing as Cynthianna Appel, has published five light-hearted, contemporary romantic-comedy novels, The Fixer-Uppers, Country Boy City Girl, Beautiful Dreamer, Scrambled Eggs, and Seven Ways to Seduce a Martian. Writing as Celine Chatillon, Cindy has published two erotica short sto...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Brandon Sweeney  
Author of "Loving the Game When The Game Doesnt Love You Back", motivational speaker, mentor and coach Brandon Sweeney spent most of his young years playing the game he grew to love. Born in Akron, Ohio, he joined a peewee league at the age of eight. During his elementary, middle and high school yea...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Deacon Weeks  
At the time of writing I am a 34 year old husband and father who works at home. I have three awesome children 13, 14, 0.5 years old (and one on the way) My wife and I will enjoy our 15th anniversary soon... it is really convenient to have teenage daughters as we are adding more babies into our fami...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Dona Perkins  
Dona Perkins has over ten years of experience in writing and editing. Armed with a bachelor's degree in journalism from the University of Texas at Arlington and over seven years' experience at one of the largest publishing companies, Perkins is now a freelance writer and editor working with such cli...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Blane Warrene  
The culmination of professional and personal experience in information technology and operational management has resulted in focused writing on the field. Blane has been published in several technology media online, and in print in several private corporate magazines. These outlets inc...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Melissa  Danielson  
Melissa Danielson is a psychotherapist living and working in Las Vegas, Nevada. She is a licensed marriage and family therapist with a Masters of Counseling from the University of Nevada at Las Vegas. Melissa has worked in hospital, pastoral, family treatment center and private practice settin...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Vickie Claflin  
Vickie J. Claflin has a masters and doctorate in education and counseling. She has presented and published many papers nationally and internationally. She has written a novel and is ready to publish. If interested, read on. "The Borrowed Daughter" is set in a small university town in the O...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Cathe Jones  
Born in Boston, Cathe has a varied background, earning several degrees, and status as US Navy Veteran. As a stand up comic she has performed throughout the US and Canada in internationally recognized clubs, including the Improv and the Comedy Store. Cathe has also been a member of Second City, and ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Kimberly & Jerry Peterson  
Writing is my passion...the days I do not take the time to write are the days when I do not feel complete. Now put this passion together with our love for travel, photography and NASCAR then you have our dream life. We are full time RVers, which for those of you that are unfamiliar with this t...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >