writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Counseling/Career Guidance Writers

269 listings (51 - 60)

Shadoew Terrell  
As a Christian Marriage Coach, you stand against ideologies that conflict with God's declaration of marriage. Interestingly, both husband and wife usually misinterpret Scripture regarding this supernatural union. Masculine perceptions often violate God's declaration of a husband’s deep love, and h...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Rand Burkey  
Rand Burkey was raised in a farming community outside a sleepy little town in Northeast Ohio. Rand grew up during a time that found America in the throws of tremendous change and social upheaval bringing people to question their allegiances, values, and beliefs. Growing up in a typical Midwe...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jeffery Massey  
Jeffery Massey, Sr. is a 49 year-old author who also writes under the pseudonym of “Poor Richard’s Son.” He is a native of Chicago, Illinois and a Viet Nam Era U.S. Air Force veteran. Massey, a graduate of Dayton, Ohio’s Wright State University with a 2000 bachelor of arts degree in English-profes...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Zamri Mohamad  
HIS WRITING CAREER His writing began at the age of 17 when his first article appeared in one of the national newspapers, Utusan Malaysia. Since 2001 he consistently write for two major local newspapers in Malaysia as a freelance writer while pursuing his first degree in M...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Warren Brown  
Warren Brown is a writer of Anglo-Indian descent. Warren grew up in India and now lives with his wife London. Warren has written a number of books on a variety of topics, which are listed on Amazon. Warren has written books on Catering, cooking, Parallel Universes, Internet Marketing and Life ...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Matthew Moran  
Matthew Moran has been providing business solutions for more than 15 years. As a business analyst, project manager, business owner, CIO, and VP of Corporate, his varied background in technology, marketing, strategic planning and professional development has provided him with the opportunity to help...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Iris Orpi  
My name is Iris Orpi and I reside in the Philippines. I have always had two passions, writing and mathematics. I took up Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees in Mathematics and worked as member of the faculty at the University of the Philippines for five years. A few years ago, I resigned my teaching ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Roger Thunderhands Gilbert  
"Wakiya" (Thunder) I am a Tribal, Musician, Writer, Artist. I try to walk the path and have studied the tradition of the "Wisdom keepers" like Lame Deer, Fools Crow, Black Elk, and Rolling Thunder from the tribes of this region, and Lao Tzu, Budha, Bohidharma, Yeshua, and other enlightened ones fro...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Nan Hawthorne  
Nan Hawthorne is best known for her pioneering effort in developing the use of the Internet to advance the profession of Volunteer Resources Management. As founder of the award-winning online discussion group and web site, CyberVPM, she helped link hundreds of professionals around the world for mut...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >