writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Counseling/Career Guidance Writers

269 listings (41 - 50)

Robin Prince Monroe  
It has been my joy to have had the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children struggling with issues such as divorce, stepfamilies and chronic illness. My joy would be complete if I had the opportunity to make them laugh with such fictional characters as Ralph (a neurotic shoe) or Gli...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Lionel Hartley  
Born in New Zealand of English parentage, Lionel David Charles Hartley worked as a office and theatre manager and commercial artist for many years and gained qualifications in Business Administration, Business Law, Electronics, Economics and Accountancy and an honorary diploma in Dramatic Art while ...
writers / published 

106 works listed

Charles Shirriff  
Charles (Bill) Shirriff was raised in Saskatchewan, Canada, during the depression years of the 30's. His interest in human nature and young people led him to a career in teaching and counselling where he encountered teenagers learning to live with problem situations. A chance encounter led to a f...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Brad Boyson  
Brad Boyson is an international expert in optimizing human capital and implementing global best practices. He holds the rare distinction of having first- hand HR work experience on every inhabited continent having supervised over 120 different nationalities. One of the first people in the world...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sude Khanian  
Sudè Khanian is an Iranian painter, writer, movie maker, and businesswoman (Currently partner in Global Support). She was born on June 15th 1978 in Tehran, Iran and was encouraged to pursue business at the age of 18/19 by her father who is one of Iran's most recognized business figures and who is a...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Judah Kessler  
Judah Kessler was born in a realtively small, Mid-Hudson Valley town in New York state, 1955. Kessler lived most of his life in The Bronx, in New York City and, for a while, in Montréal, Québec. He studied in several New York universities, majoring in Psychology; worked on Wall Street for many yea...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Garry Goodmann  
\"BUSINESS-PLAN\" (ISBN 5-469-00541-0) - is a management book about effective long and short term planning in Russia and the countries of the East Europe. The growing market of these countries allows to receive the income up to 100 % annual profit from the enclosed investments. Russia is poised to...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Wander Powell  
AUTHOR - ROC THE WORLD: HOW TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE (co-author, Henry L. Jones). Published in 2008. Preview of ROC THE WORLD: My life as an African American writer, columnist, talk show host and single parent has given me a unique perspective on human nature. People are really interesting. If you ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Rahel Gujjar  
Status of women in Islam and did not respect? What is the name of the woman at the beautiful relationships? Feminist woman has not forbidden by Islam?How are we going to be "Islam gave women the freedom that we do not the Western society should look kamtalah" God created woman, daughter, sister made...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >