writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Counseling/Career Guidance Writers

269 listings (31 - 40)

Lee Johnson  
Lee Johnson(1954-) was born in WA, but relocated when two years old to San Francisco, Ca. He was raised and influenced during the cultural movement of the 1960s and 70s. His interest in psychology developed out of a curiosity to understand the colorful street people of that era. This resulted in...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Roy Kheng  
Experienced in feature writing, journalism, lifestyle, and business writing. Writing experience: Singapore Management University & Wharton School of Business (University of Pennsylvania): writing for the Knowledge@SMU and Knowledge@Wharton online knowledgebase bridging the gap betwee...
writers / published 

20 works listed

H. Thomas Milhorn, M. D., Ph. D.  
Current Status: In 1992, Dr. Milhorn retired from the faculty of the University of Mississippi Medical Center with the ranks of Professor of Family Medicine, Professor of Physiology and Biophysics, and Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Human Behavior. After five years in private practice in Mer...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Kim Krisco  
Kim Krisco, author of three books on leadership, is now delighted to follow in the footsteps of the master storyteller Sir Arthur Conan Doyle by adding five totally new Sherlock Holmes adventures to the canon. He captures the voice and style of Doyle as Holmes and Watson find themselves unraveling m...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Mohan Chandran  
I am an independent Business Writer, Content developer, and Business Researcher, based in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India, offering Content development and Business Research services through “CPG Knowledge Solutions.”(TM) The suite of content solutions offered includes the following: Busin...
writers / published 

31 works listed

T Lee Baumann  
T. LEE BAUMANN is a writer and medical consultant in Birmingham, Alabama. In addition to his years in private practice, Baumann has served as a medical administrator and biology instructor. HAVING BEGUN his spiritual journey as a religious skeptic, Dr. Baumann has now come full circle and written...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Kelly Karius  
I am an author who is also a social worker and a conflict resolution consultant. If you ask my three teenage children, I am SURE they will tell you that we don't have escalated conflict in our home. I'm not listing their names here for fear that someone might actually take me up on that! (Okay, okay...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Shawn McCarthy  
Shawn McCarthy is the author of the popular Internet business book "The Art of .COMbat: Ancient Wisdom for the Competitive Economy" ( http://shop.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?isbn=0471415197 ) And he's the author of "Engineering Your Way to Success" ( http://shop.barnesandnoble....
writers / published 

4 works listed

Lauriann Greene  
Lauriann Greene, CEAS, - Co-Author of Save Your Hands! the Complete Guide to Injury Prevention and Ergonomics for Manual Therapists. Lauriann has been a leading writer, speaker and researcher on injury prevention for manual therapists since 1995. She studied at Brown and Harvard Universities and ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >