writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Counseling/Career Guidance Writers

271 listings (191 - 200)

D. Terry  
D. Terry enjoys publishing self-help publications to assist others in the betterment of their lives. He is currently single, and lives in Cincinnati, OH He enjoys writing, travel and meeting people from diverse cultural backgrounds.
writers / published 

4 works listed

Donna  Cornett  
Donna Cornett is the founder and director of Drink/Link Moderate Drinking Programs and Products, established in 1988. She holds an MA and California College Teaching Credential and has counseled thousands of problem drinkers.
writers / unpublished 

4 works listed

Clare Albright  
Dr. Clare Albright is a Psychologist and Professional Coach. Author of "85 Secrets for Improving Your Communication Skills" and "100 Tips for Parents of Two Year Olds" Dr. Albright is a speaker and radio guest.
writers / published 

2 works listed

Larry Rochelle  
When I'm not writing novels, you might find me at THE GRAND EMPORIUM in Kansas City, listening to the blues and drinking a pint of Boulevard Wheat. See my web page at http://communities.msn.com/PalmerMorelMysteryFile
writers / published 

11 works listed

Abraham Bweupe  
Born 10 October 1978. I have an accounting background but currently working in the Mining Industry in Sales & Marketing. I did publish a few papers before finally publishing my book titled "Re-writing my Life"
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sheila Gazlay  
I am a small business owner and writer living in Washington State. I have a degree in journalism and a degree in business administration and enjoy reading and making altered art.
writers / published 

2 works listed

Dawn Powell Dell  
actress: SAG-AFTRA, AEA writer, counselor, child care provider, minister to widows & pastors Tupperware Consultant - www.my2.tupperware.com/dawndell www.olivesbriefcase.com
writers / published 

5 works listed

Jo Ann Brown  
Graduate - Lincoln University - Business Administration Professional career includes being an Auditor for the General Accounting Office and business owner.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Betty Davenport Tesh  
I've written humorous educational articles, a non-ficton book on grief, a handbook for new teachers,children's stories,a mystery and an inspirational romance.
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...   Next >