writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Counseling/Career Guidance Writers

270 listings (181 - 190)

Nancy Vance Sarginson  
I am a musician, singer/songwriter. I have written a book about live online performing, the ins and outs, it has guidelines and info for musicians that love to perform live over the interne. This is my first book ever written and published. I have written many songs but wanted to try my hand at writ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

N/a Zhana  
Zhana is an African American woman living in London. She have had several short stories published. She has just produced a major title, Black Success Stories Volume 1. For more info, visit: http://www.blacksuccess1.com/blacksuccessstories.htm You can read articles and poetry by Zhana on: htt...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Medy Beroy  
I dream of becoming a great writer someday. Have already tried publishing news and feature articles in our local newspaper before but lately I'm more into blogging for exposure and to enhance my writing skills. Currently, I'm writing a romance novel but I hope I could find an agent who could hel...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

John Evan-Jones Psy.D Ph.D  
John Evan-Jones Psy.D Ph.D is a British Management Psychologist, best-selling Author & Management School Lecturer. Recently voted Europe´s leading personal development coach, he has written 20 best-sellers in Europe. He recently made Scandinavian history (week 44 - 2005),when he had 4 books in the T...
writers / published 

24 works listed

Paulo Queiroz Silva  
There some long time am writer, without any chance to publish any book. As i icovered AMAZON.COM (kindle), and to paperback books (CreateSpace), i started to publish all manuscripts i had its. I have 23 titles published throughout Amazon.com I wish to promote my books. Best Regards Paulo Quei...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Elisha GrantPunska  
25 years old Mother of 1 Born in Lowell, Massachusetts Boston, Massachusetts native Presently living in Manchester, New Hampshire Day Job: Medical Coder Other Jobs: Freelance Writer, Freelance Photographer "Those who live without passion, live without breath." - Haven O'Connell
writers / published 

2 works listed

William Cottringer  
Graduate degrees in psychology and education; 35 years managment experience in a variety of careers; college teacher; expert witness in corrections and security; photographer, sports enthusiast, gourmet cook, landscape gardener, and birdhouse builder; spiritual being on a human journey.
writers / published 

3 works listed

Ruth E. Thaler-Carter  
I've been writing professionally - that is, being paid to write - since high school and am known as both prolific and professional, as well as generous with tips and advice for colleagues. For my background and publishing history, please go to my website, www.writerruth.com.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Maria Pascucci  
I’m not a closet writer – I was born to reach others through my words. Please visit my website at www.creativetypeco.com I hope that by the time you leave my site, you’ll cast fear aside and ask yourself: What could it hurt to believe in the beauty of a dream?
writers / published 

6 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...   Next >