writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Counseling/Career Guidance Writers

270 listings (161 - 170)

Tema Frank  
Tema is the author of the best-selling book, "Canada's Best Employers for Women: A Guide for Job Hunters, Employees and Employers", which was shortlisted for a Business Book of the Year Award. She has written many articles on business, marketing, the Internet, academe, and women in the workplace for...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Adam-Michael James  
Adam-Michael James' career interests extend to acting, radio, and music, but his first love has always been writing. During his tenure at at Los Angeles radio show, he wrote over 100 scripts and earned the 1999 Golden Mike Award for Best Entertainment Reporting. His published books thus far are "Und...
writers / published 

2 works listed

J Emily Foster  
My book, The Legend of Barjo Restaurant ~ The Life Story of Josephine McAllister Stone, published in January , 2001, recently received "The Writer's Digest 2001 Self-Published Award -Certificate of Merit" - in a field of 1900 books nationally. I graduated from the Writer's Digest School, Cincinnati...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Cherie Scheurich  
Cherie holds a Ph.D., in Holistic Ministries/Pastoral Counseling (ordained) and a MA in Clinical Psychology. Cherie is also a Certified Holistic Life Coach and professionally trained in Clinical Hypnosis. Cherie is the co-owner of Lotus Holistic Life, LLC offering services in Psychotherapy, Holistic...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Marion E Haynes  
I began writing for publication while in graduate school at New York University. Since retiring from the human resources organization of a major international oil company, I've spent more time writing. Now, 35 years after my first article was published, I have 30 articles and 10 books in print wit...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Cynthia Jele  
I have just finished my first book about au Pairs and their experiences in the USA; I was an au pair myself four years ago. The book is a simple guide for young girls from all over the world wishing to join the program. I sampled about 20 au pairs from the greater Chicagoland area in order to get ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jordan Lane  
Jordan Lane is the author of The Babysitting Bible and http://www.emailmoxie.com. The Babysitting Bible teaches teenagers how to become wonderful babysitters and is also for parents who are looking for a great babysitter. Go to http://www.myspace.com/jordandlane to learn more about Jordan an...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Mary Lou Ball  
Mary Lou Ball lives in North Carolina and writes novels and Christian articles. Her passion is weaving together inspirational romantic suspense and mysteries, When she’s not writing she enjoys family and singing Gospel music with her husband. Learn more about Mary at http://MaryLouwrites.weebl...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Joel Raja Kumar J  
I have been an ardent reader since my boyhood and started writing seriously only an year ago. so far I have more than 300 poems, a few short stories and some articles to my credit. Most of my work are published in the net in various poetry sites. I am a romantic at heart and have great respect a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...   Next >