writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Counseling/Career Guidance Writers

271 listings (141 - 150)

Linda Leier Thomason  
Communicator who researches and writes assigned articles and ghost authors speeches for corporate, non-profit and political leaders. I have written copy for 24 issues of an award-winning magazine. In addition, I have written and had published feature pieces, white papers, issue papers, bus...
writers / published 

38 works listed

Allen Gavillet  
I am a survivor! 43 years of living, I write to help others. My book is my first attempt ever at writing, I write from experience, and hope to help others. My inspirations are the causes I write about, we live in a world with a lot of issues that are swept under the rug. Socially we are failing e...
writers / published 

1 works listed

John Dini  
John F. Dini has owned and operated his own companies for over 30 years. The currently fashionable description for someone like him is “serial entrepreneur,” but John prefers “chronically unemployable.” Since 1997, he has devoted full time to helping business owners succeed, logging over...
writers / published 

1 works listed

J. NEWHALL  
J. Newhall is a small town Author from upstate New york who has always wanted to help make the world a better place. J. has always written little things, but hadn't taken it serious until 2003 when a man from Branson Mo. contacted him about a pamphlet J. had written in 1995 to help troubled te...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sally Adams  
As a single mother of three I have a mission to open people's minds to the joys of single parenting. I lead workshops on managing time around your priorities, the healthy divorce and the multi-home family. My work is imbued with a sense of humor and fun and, of course, passion. My first book, "From ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mike  Lutz  
Mike Lutz came face-to-face with the Bible for the first time in 1994 at the age of 24. He began reading the Bible and was quickly overwhelmed with a sense of the deity of Jesus. It was then and there that he knew he had to make a choice either Jesus was who He said He was or He wasn't. His ministry...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Stasia Weston  
I've been writing in fits and starts for as long as I can remember (literally, I was writing words by the age of three, paragraphs and stories--if you can call them that--by the age of four). I have two creative degrees under my belt, a BFA in theatre and an MA in poetry. Since earning the MA, I'v...
writers / published 

20 works listed

Freelance Writer & Journalist  
Writes freelance for print and digital media: magazines, newspapers, newsletters, ebooks, ezines, and web. Competent in writing for technology, travelling, lifestyle, education, trade, social issues, among others. Types of writings include copywriting, content marketing, features, hard news, ...
writers / published 

24 works listed

Marc Shamus  
Marc Shamus is the the Author of "Always Do Your Best" and "But Are You Making Any Money". He is also the Publisher, Illustrator and Editor of the children's book, The Story of Goo. He also is the Publisher and Editor of the healthy book series: 50 Recipes - The Collection He is a life...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...   Next >