writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Counseling/Career Guidance Writers

271 listings (121 - 130)

EL March  
Dr. EL March is the owner and primary professional staff for EL-SOS solutions, located in Bobcaygeon, Ontario, Canada. Dr. March is an Orthomolecular Medicine Doctor with strong background in Holistic Psychotherapy and Spiritual Alchemy. She has spent her childhood years in extensive full-time train...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Teena Rose  
TEENA ROSE, CPRW, CEIP, CCM Careerist, Book Author, and Writer Seeking an executive resume writer? Visit teenarose.com, or call her at 937.325.2149. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Research, write, and edit content on job-searching topics, including resume and cover l...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Jason Meuschke  
I have been writing full-time now for three years. My wife believes in me enough she joined the US Air Force to give me the freedom to stay home and write. Someday I hope to repay the favor. I have three kids. One boy, two girls. I recently graduated from the Institute of Childrens Literature, ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Brian Alger  
Brian is the author of The Experience Designer: Learning, Networks and the Cybersphere. He has designed and implemented projects for KPMG,UNESCO,Connected Intelligence,The Madeiran Ministry of Education(Portugal), Apple Computer, The Learning Partnership, Scotch College , Australia and Th...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ira C Robinson  
The author holds a Ph.D., with extensive experience in pharmaceutical research, management, manufacturing, wholesaling, managed care and retail/community pharmacy practice, including mail service pharmacy; as former professor and dean of colleges of pharmacy at both Florida A&M (Tallahassee) and How...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Julie Ruggiero  
Julie Ruggiero is an award-winning freelance writer with more than six years experience writing for print, web, and television and is currently a Writer/Editor for Westchester Parent magazine. Her column "MomBiz" is launching in March 2009. Julie's work has been published in such publications...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Frank (Francesco) S. Adamo  
Many of Frank's friends and fellow Toastmasters know him as Francesco, the Godfather of Practical Reasoning. For years, actually for decades, he lacked confidence and had a terrible fear of speaking in public. As a result, he developed into a great listener. He consoled, mentored, and coached many ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Herm Allen  
I was born Herman Allen however, my friends call me Herm so I'll let you decide what you want to call me. My birthplace is Cleveland, Ohio yet, through life, circumstance and experience I currently reside in the Golden Corner of the Upstate of South Carolina. Education and personal development ha...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Tony Crisp  
Started writing at 18. At first this was articles for small magazines. Because of my interest in physical and mental health I wrote many features for popoluar psychology magazines and yoga and health. My first book was Yoga and Relaxation for Collins, later published by Sphere in paperback Since th...
writers / published 

18 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...   Next >