writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Counseling/Career Guidance Writers

270 listings (111 - 120)

Bill Snodgrass  
Born in a small Appalachian town in Virginia, I grew up understanding simple things. As my family moved to keep up with my father’s promotions, we ended up in Memphis, Tennessee, a drastic change from my roots. My high school had more students in it than the town where I was born. My form...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Charles Whitfield  
Charles L. Whitfield MD is a pioneer in trauma recovery, including the way we remember childhood and other trauma and abuse. A physician and front line therapist who assists trauma survivors in their healing, he is the author of over fifty published articles and several best selling books on trauma ...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Patricia Allen-Josey  
Patricia Allen-Josey literally "fell" into writing when she began writing and designing her web site. She is currently an honors student in college, where she pursues English major and Theology as her minor. Her most famous stories are about her quirky life in a ranching town outside of the Metropol...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Wendy Barbeau  
I am always looking for a new challenge. The quest to learn, to make this world a little brighter, and to inspire others, has been a driving force for me for decades. I still hold on to my childish idealism that I can change the world. And indeed I am, a little bit at a time. I have over twenty ...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Skye Thomas  
Skye Thomas is the CEO of Tomorrow’s Edge, an Internet leader in inspiring leaps of faith. She became a writer in 1999 after twenty years of studying personal growth, motivation, soulmates, self-esteem, parenting, spirituality, metaphysics, family dynamics, dating, and astrology. Her books, articl...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Kathy Cano Murillo  
Kathy Cano Murillo is The Crafty Chica! She is the author of five art/creativity books, writes a syndicated craft column for Gannett News Service and her website, CraftyChica.com, recieves more than 900,000 hits a month. Her mission is to inspire, motivate and empower folks to get their ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Mika Burley  
I am a licensed cosmetologist, salon owner and freelance artist for the past fourteen years. I have experience in all areas of the hair industry and have trained with some of the finest cosmetologist Atlanta, Georgia has created. As a muti-cultural cosmetologist my experience has allowed me to grow ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mara Gorman  
I have a Master of Fine Arts degree in nonfiction writing from Penn State University, which I received in 1997. Since then I have worked variously as an editor, project manager, assistant creative director at an online advertising agency, and freelance writer. Most recently, I received a 2005 Eme...
writers / published 

36 works listed

Samuel Japhets  
Samuel Japhets is the author of two Christian motivational and inspirational books: GodStrong – how to turn your pains into gains, and Chapters of Destiny – how the bible can help you understand, master and accomplish your life’s mission. He is also a worship and praise song/writer and singer ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >