writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Cooking/Foods/Nutrition Writers

185 listings (91 - 100)

M. K. Theod  
Published writing is non-fiction. Finished my first novel when very young, and then went on to fill a file drawer of fits and starts (aka garbage) though some of the concepts might be viable. Now I'm back to writing fiction again. Have just completed a 400,000+/- word fantasy novel (aka doodl...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Carolyn Theriault  
I hold a questionably useful graduate degree in Egyptology (archaeology, literature & language) and an equally impractical undergraduate degree in Classics. Feeling most centred when traveling around the Mediterranean rim, I keep a somewhat nostalgic eye on the diminishing minarets, muezzins, medina...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Abby Campbell  
Abby Campbell, BSc, SFN, SSN, CPT is a leading professional fitness and nutrition expert, researcher, and author. For the past 10 years, she has coached thousands of women locally and online to lose body fat and lead healthy lifestyles. Her clients have lost thousands of pounds, reclaimed health, an...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Amichi Garabaldy  
i make 9374200 Euros a year thanks to my world wide known Book "Gispr Nizacka" i am a famous writer and have written the book "dangling by dawn" "Monkeys in the Moonlight" "Pigs in the bathroom" "2 ways to be stupid" "100 ways to dumb" "hung by honey comb" "girlz and boyz" (A book for 'special teen...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Nicholas Whittaker  
Published works include: Platform Souls: the trainspotter as 20th Century Hero (1995) Blue Period: tales from a life in the titillation trade (1997) Sweet Talk: the secret history of confectionery (1998) Toys Were Us (October 2001)(non-fiction) In the pipeline Beak - a very strange novel (20...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Devon Parsons  
Devon Parsons, born January 27, 1984 in Halifax N.S., Canada. Attended Saint Mary's University where he graduated with a major in criminology and minors in both psychology and sociology. He has been in the Army Reserves since 2001 and continues to work there part time. Once a self proclaimed ladies ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Subhash Bhore  
Subhash studied Botany at University of Pune (Pune, India) & Genetics at UKM, Malaysia. In 2009, he was nominated for the AASIO Young Scientist Award. Currently,he is serving as Associate Professor (of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology) at AIMST University, Malaysia. He has published more th...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Maury Alexander  
About the Author: By day, Maury Alexander saves the world one chocolate at a time, with a health and wellness chocolate company. Helping people stay healthy, writing, photography, reading, painting, traveling, her passions have become careers. When she's not amusing family and friends, creati...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Steve Lapan  
I am a the author of a cookbook entitled "The Bubba Gourmet". As is implied in the title it is a cookbook of gourmet Southern and Low-Country recipes. I have been writing since I was 10 and have had several poems in anthologies back in the 70's. I still write fiction but have found the most fun...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >