writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Cooking/Foods/Nutrition Writers

185 listings (81 - 90)

John Lamond  
Worked in Scotch Whisky industry 1974-2000, also in wine 1985-2006. Won Master of Malt title 1987. First book, "The Malt File", published 1988, second edition 1992 - later editions (1995, 1997, 2001 and 2007) known as "The Malt Whisky File". "Whisky Connoisseur's Book of Days" published 1992 and ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Susan James  
Susan James Personal Development with a Twist, Stirred but not Shaken. SJ Consulting: http://susanjames.org/consult.htm (Mini $95 / Mega $190/ Monthly Retainer: $1900.) Author of The Award Winning Manifesting 101 & Beyond, Manifesting 102 & Beyond, Manifest Warp Speed, Manifesting Methods for ...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Sophia Dembling  
Former assistant travel editor of The Dallas Morning News, now Texas-based freelance writer. My work has appeared in Weight Watchers; Walking; American Way; Delta Sky; Salon; Beliefnet; Mode; and many other newspapers, magazines and Web sites. I have won two Lowell Thomas gold medals for travel jou...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Jenna Robbins  
Although I enjoy fiction and screenwriting, the majority of my professional writing experience has been travel and lifestyle, mainly for America Online, where I wrote more than 200 pieces on restaurants, concerts and events. My articles have appeared on ForbesTraveler.com and in the Seattle Post-Int...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Caren A. Adams  
Caren Adams earned her Masters from Pepperdine University and a Business Diploma (BTEC) from Southwest London College, England. Her business background is extensive, covering everything from airlines to manufacturing, with a number of diverse industries in between. Adams espouses the theory that we ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Steve Ressel  
I\'m a published writer with 8 books at this time under my real name and a few under pseudonyms. I write fictions about anything other than what people usually write about these days. So far I have written romance-comedy, historic action-adventure, an animation textbook, a drinks book, a sci-fi th...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Kristine Hansen  
Kristine Hansen has been writing feature and news articles since 1995. She served as assistant editor of a railroading magazine, was a city government stringer for papers in CA and WI, and spent a short time as product manager at Travelscape.com, writing destination and hotel information for t...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Diane Holloway  
I am a retired Dallas psychologist, was the first "Drug" Czar of Dallas, and lived in Europe in the late 1950s. I have edited "Dallas and the Jack Ruby Trial", co-authored "Before You Say 'I Quit'", "American Police Dilemma", "Interrupted Lives: Hood's Texas Brigade", "Brushes With Greatness", and "...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Misty Nichols  
I am a young writer who has been through to much to list here. Burns......Cerebral Palsy....Anorexia..........and more I write because l can. I was forced into it because it is a natural talent according to those who know me, but I make no promises! I am looking for motr people to read my book and ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >