writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Cooking/Foods/Nutrition Writers

185 listings (71 - 80)

Lynda Finn  
After a career in journalism which included a regular column in a glossy magazine and book reviews, I wrote "Largely Happy" a self-esteem and health book for bigger people, published in 2000 by David Bateman Ltd. In 2004, Random House published 'Healthy Kids, Happy Kids" for parents worried abou...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Vanessa Tan  
I found my hidden love for writing many years ago, at the age of 14, when an English teacher complimented me on an essay I had written for a test. Two years later, I graduated with a Distinction as a Pure Literature student. Her few words were all it took to get me started on truly embracing th...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Melanie Lee  
Iím a freelance writer based in Singapore. I have published pieces in TODAY newspaper, Travel +Leisure (Southeast Asia) and Singapore Womenís Weekly amongst others. Iíve also contributed to travel books such as South Africa Chic and Dubai Chic published by Editions Didier Millet. On the we...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Carol Denbow  
Hidden behind the "hard-core" business woman and devoted mom was an author with a book inside. In 2002, Carol Denbow finally sat down and wrote the introduction to her first book. Two years later, "Are You Ready to Be Your Own Boss?" was in print fulfilling the need for new business owners to achiev...
writers / published 

3 works listed

A.William Ellison  
Just who is A.W. Ellison? A Cartoonist and Author, Ellison's cartoons have been seen on select bathroom stall walls and above urinals throughout this great land of ours. He work has also been published in Chicagoís Laughing Matters, Inside the Second City, The Performing Arts Monthly, The National ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Betty Dobson  
Betty Dobson operates InkSpotter Writing and Editing, serving a diverse North American clientele from her home in Halifax, Nova Scotia. An award-winning creative writer, she has been recognized in poetry, fiction and non-fiction, including an eight-week residency at the Helene Wurlitzer Foundation i...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Linda Leier Thomason  
Communicator who researches and writes assigned articles and ghost authors speeches for corporate, non-profit and political leaders. I have written copy for 24 issues of an award-winning magazine. In addition, I have written and had published feature pieces, white papers, issue papers, bus...
writers / published 

38 works listed

Stacy Cacciatore  
I have over 10 years experience in research on women's studies. I am the author of Candy Around the World, which is a young adult non fiction book about the history of various candies from across the globe. I have had a childrens story titled, "Emily's Wish Upon a Plastic Star" published in Je...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Tonja Bliss  
It has been a passion of mine to write a book. I know that it takes determination and the right mindset to be able to put on paper what is on your mind or in your thoughts. It can be very enlightening to watch your characters come to life through your thoughts and aspirations; each being as unique a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >