writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Cooking/Foods/Nutrition Writers

185 listings (41 - 50)

Elaine Foster  
My full name is Elaine Dorothy Foster with a soul Friend. Presently, although I have no children I've helped with the growth and development of my two sibling brothers' neices and nephews. I've even tried my hands at care giving of the elderly, who are by law classified as (adult) children Dece...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Ralph DiGennaro  
About Ralph DiGennaro A former Men’s Style Editor at the New York Times Magazine and Gentlemen’s Quarterly, Ralph DiGennaro is one of the preeminent voices in fashion and luxury journalism. His men’s fashion writing and styling has appeared in Esquire, The New Yorker, Business Week, New York New...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Carolyn Strimike  
Carolyn Strimike RN, MSN, APN is a board certified nurse practitioner specializing in health and wellness. As a leading expert she has counseled and cared for thousands of patients over the years. Carolyn is presently practicing in northern New Jersey caring for and educating patients about risk f...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Alison Thompson  
I am a professional freelance writer and photographer, with wide ranging subject knowledge, including travel, the natural world, food, lifestyle and general interest topics. Previous experience includes feature writing for a range of magazines, producing optimised content and reviews for web site...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Nannette Richford  
Nannette Richford has published thousands of online articles covering a range of topics from gardening and education to new age and paranormal. She was born and raised in the little rural town of Springfield, Maine where she enjoys growing flowers, herbs and vegetables in the back yard. She cr...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Rhia R. Drouillard  
Rhia R. Drouillard grew up in Eastern Oregon but with strong ties to her German/PA Dutch ancestry. She moved to Washington State in the early 1990's. However, she claims she never felt as at home as she does since relocating to the beautiful Western Washington coast. Rhia recently finished her...
writers / published 

103 works listed

Joseph-J Charles  
Mr. Charles is happy to announce the release of his new book titled, "The Long Lost Garden Of Eden". Read reviews and purchase a copy @ http://bookstore.shopnowshop.com The Long Lost Garden of Eden: Fruit Consumption as the Foundation of the Ultimate Diet Revolution is a tribute to the fruit gr...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Randy Wysong  
Dr. Wysong is author of Living Life as if Thinking Matters, Solving The Big Questions—as if Thinking Matters (providing answers to the dilemmas of: Where did we come from? Why are we here? Where are we going?), The Creation-Evolution Controversy (now in its twelfth printing), several books on nutrit...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Andrew Dornenburg  
Called “the brightest young author team on the culinary scene today” on National Public Radio, Andrew Dornenburg and Karen Page are the James Beard Award-winning co-authors of BECOMING A CHEF(1st ed. 1995; its 2003 2nd ed. celebrates the book's 100,000th copy in print), CULINARY ARTISTRY (1996), DIN...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >