writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Cooking/Foods/Nutrition Writers

185 listings (111 - 120)

Carolyn Bolen  
57 year old Nurse, retired. Have done free lance and investigative reporting in younger life. Currently working with a Physician on a revolutionary new diet program for the chronically obese that doesn't use pills and from which folks aren't regaining lost weight. It's ready for publication and t...
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

Precious De Leon  
Besides feature writing, I also have experience in copy editing and online writing. I also like looking at the human side of business and the ripple effects economies have on consumers and the global society. I believe that, in addition to a background in journalism, I am well-organised and ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Terra L. Fletcher  
Terra L. Fletcher is a freelance writer / marketing consultant and the owner of fletcherfreelance.com. Fletcher is a business writer specializing in website content. More than just good grammar, Fletcher improves your advertising return on investment. For all your writing and marketing needs visi...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Joanie Woods  
B A (Languages - Afrikaans, Dutch, English, French, German, Stellenbosch University. B.Hons UNISA (Literature, Poetry, Drama, Grammar, Semantics, History of Germanic Languages) Translator, journalist (newspapers and magazines), food writer, author of 7 novels and several short stories for maga...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Bill Abbott  
Stockbroker in the early 90's where I wrote material on finance and its issues, then into the military where I served in the Special Operations (Special Boat Team) arena in the Navy. Since that time I have written on a host of topics, drawing from both my experience in the world and topical research...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Clyde Casey  
I have four published New Mexico Cookbooks and one fiction novel. My cookbook "Red or Green New Mexico Cuisine" won cookbook winner of the year in 2008 New Mexico Book Awards. I am a noted author, prize winning sculptor, western singer and former publisher of "Western Art Beat."
writers / published 

4 works listed

Kathleen Phalen  
Master of Arts, Journalism and Public Affairs American University Book, Integrative Medicine Book, Wellness East and West Write for Washington Post, Los Angeles Times News Syndicate, USA Weekend Magazine, American Medical News, 64 Magazine, Gadfly Magazine, The Bark and more.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Maria Pascucci  
Im not a closet writer I was born to reach others through my words. Please visit my website at www.creativetypeco.com I hope that by the time you leave my site, youll cast fear aside and ask yourself: What could it hurt to believe in the beauty of a dream?
writers / published 

6 works listed

D. Terry  
D. Terry enjoys publishing self-help publications to assist others in the betterment of their lives. He is currently single, and lives in Cincinnati, OH He enjoys writing, travel and meeting people from diverse cultural backgrounds.
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >