writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Cooking/Foods/Nutrition Writers

185 listings (101 - 110)

J Emily Foster  
My book, The Legend of Barjo Restaurant ~ The Life Story of Josephine McAllister Stone, published in January , 2001, recently received "The Writer's Digest 2001 Self-Published Award -Certificate of Merit" - in a field of 1900 books nationally. I graduated from the Writer's Digest School, Cincinnati...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Joanna Sayers  
I am a freelance writer with over 15 years experience. I write for magazines, newspapers, websites and corporate clients around the world. I provide research-driven, high quality content within tight timescales and budgets. Although during my career I have covered a vast array of topics, I spec...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Brian Stephens  
I worked in the gas and oil exploration industry in the UK for more than 20 years. Then following a few moments of madness decided to give it all up and move to the South of France to start a new career in a new country. Easier said than done, but done it was...in 2008, I now design websites...
writers / published 

23 works listed

Claire Wells  
Born in South African, Johannesburg. Now living in the UK. I have written poems since 1987. I now sell my poems framed as a unique gift (copy right). I write articles for a business magazine and Food & Win Guide UK. My book Pardon Your Manners is a book on office etiquette had been lau...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Michelle Gibeault Traub, MA, RDN  
I am a Freelance Writer and Registered Dietitian with fifteen years of experience in education, health, and nonprofit communications. I have written numerous online health articles, blogs and e-newsletters, as well as print articles for American Legion Magazine, Women's Running, and more. For exampl...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Melissa Weeks-Richardson  
Owner of Oasis Notary Services, LLC in Sumter, SC. Founder and Pastor of Refreshing Springs Kingdom Outreach. Love doing Social Security Disability workshops and Resume writing workshops. Love to do freelance writing and ghost writing. I am married with one daughter. Love to spend time with...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Nancy Lemieux  
Nancy Lemieux has over 20 years experience in the fitness industry. Ms. Lemieux is a personal trainer specializing in Post-rehab therapy, and teaches Pilates, weight training, yoga, and aerobics. She is currently working on her second book geared toward employing Cookercise™ as part of school curric...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jacqui Herrmann  
Jacqui Herrmann is a first-time mom who runs Kharakter Media, a book publishing and illustration business, from her home in Cape Town. 27-year old Jacqui wrote, designed and marketed "What my toddler ate today" as her first venture into the land of publishing. She has a degree in Communication Scien...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Josef Bastian  
Josef Bastian is an international author, poet and business professional. Mr. Bastian attended Oakland University, where he received a B.A. and M.A. in English literature. Josef also spent a year at Oxford University, England, studying 20th Century British fiction. Josef lives in Metro Det...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >