writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Consumer Affairs Writers

112 listings (71 - 80)

Sam Vaknin  
Sam Vaknin ( http://samvak.tripod.com ) is the author of Malignant Self Love - Narcissism Revisited and After the Rain - How the West Lost the East. He served as a columnist for Central Europe Review, PopMatters, and eBookWeb , a United Press International (UPI) Senior Business Correspondent, an...
writers / published 

31 works listed

Ken Ammi  
Ken Ammi is a long time researcher and lecturer on issues pertaining to worldview philosophies and various sorts of religions. In this capacity, he has posted thousands of articles on his website, has been published in an apologetics journal and has been interviewed for radio and podcast programs. ...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Buzz Daly  
varied background as a writer/editor and public relations practitioner. early career in nyc with consumer/trade magazines, sports writing @ u.p.i....moved to los angeles and reinvented myself by creating a magazine that covered sports betting (offshore & Las Vegas). Published from 1994-2003. Current...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Precious De Leon  
Besides feature writing, I also have experience in copy editing and online writing. I also like looking at the human side of business and the ripple effects economies have on consumers and the global society. I believe that, in addition to a background in journalism, I am well-organised and ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Tom Bentley  
Tom Bentley lives in the hinterlands of Watsonville, California ,surrounded by strawberry fields and the occasional Airstream. He has run a writing and editing business out of his home for the past seven years, giving him ample time to vacuum. See his lurid website confessions at http://www.to...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Vijay Menon  
Vijay Menon is a marketing and communication consultant and author of “Innovation Stories from India Inc”. He helps organisations to tell their story better and is interested in large marcom and writing projects. For details, please visit www.vijaymenon.com
writers / published 

2 works listed

Martin Hastings  
Market intelligence based research and detailed commentary. Previous written offerings created for a largely professional audience active in the oil industry. Not averse to publishing satirical observations of both corporate and political ditherings.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Andi Reynolds  
Andi Milam Reynolds is an award-winning writer and editor with 18 years' experience writing for a variety of clients and editing a range of publications. Her talents are excellent writing, flexibility, curiosity and speedy delivery.
writers / published 

15 works listed

Stone Payton  
After more than 15 years in the business arena, business guru and author Stone Payton can state without reservation: SPEED is the most consistent and durable source of competitive advantage available to business leaders today.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >