writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Consumer Affairs Writers

112 listings (61 - 70)

Caren A. Adams  
Caren Adams earned her Masters from Pepperdine University and a Business Diploma (BTEC) from Southwest London College, England. Her business background is extensive, covering everything from airlines to manufacturing, with a number of diverse industries in between. Adams espouses the theory that we ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kristine Hansen  
Kristine Hansen has been writing feature and news articles since 1995. She served as assistant editor of a railroading magazine, was a city government stringer for papers in CA and WI, and spent a short time as product manager at Travelscape.com, writing destination and hotel information for t...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Michael Bret Hood  
Author of Outrage: We The People (ISBN: 0972845038) - Published by Baycrest Books (non-POD) Critically reviewed by Midwest Book Review (5 stars), Round Table Reviews (Top Rating) and Review-Books.com (Top Rating) Published a number of travel features in Gannett newspapers and magazines to inclu...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Michael Kmiec  
Having worked as an author and editor for over ten years, I value creative and intelligent writing. I bring this worth of words to every project, regardless of size. My experience ranges from local newspaper stringer to editor of a worldwide industry trade magazine, and many points along the way....
writers / published 

4 works listed

Kyle Eggleston  
I grew up in Panama City, Fl and at the age of 18 I left home and joined the military. Three years later left the military and I found myself in our nations capital working in highly secure government buildings. I then moved to Salt Lake City, Utah and began writing my book, "Fireheart". Along th...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Amichi Garabaldy  
i make 9374200 Euros a year thanks to my world wide known Book "Gispr Nizacka" i am a famous writer and have written the book "dangling by dawn" "Monkeys in the Moonlight" "Pigs in the bathroom" "2 ways to be stupid" "100 ways to dumb" "hung by honey comb" "girlz and boyz" (A book for 'special teen...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Subhash Bhore  
Subhash studied Botany at University of Pune (Pune, India) & Genetics at UKM, Malaysia. In 2009, he was nominated for the AASIO Young Scientist Award. Currently,he is serving as Associate Professor (of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology) at AIMST University, Malaysia. He has published more th...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Stephanie Palmer  
Stephanie Palmer coaches business leaders and creative professionals in a wide range of industries to help them get their ideas the attention and financing they deserve. As part of MGM’s executive team for six years, she supervised twenty films with multimillion dollar budgets, including the...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Karen Jones  
Karen M. Jones is a creative strategist and social entrepreneur whose work comprises print media, web content, creative products and public presentations. Her most recent venture is Benevolent Planet (www.BenevolentPlanet.com), a practical source of simple strategies for living with compassion, purp...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >