writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Consumer Affairs Writers

112 listings (41 - 50)

Barry Chalofsky  
BARRY CHALOFSKY, P.P., CPM has been a licensed Professional Planner in New Jersey for over 36 years. He is also an adjunct Professor at Rutgers University where he teaches courses in environmental and land use planning. His private environmental/land use consulting practice focuses on environmenta...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jennifer Geacone-Cruz  
Jennifer Geacone-Cruz relocated from the New York City area to Tokyo, Japan in 2002. She has been the International Text Supervisor and a contributor for Harper's Bazaar Magazine's Japanese-language edition since 2003. Her fashion editorial work can also be seen in Glitter, Nozze White, and ot...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Kristina Stancil  
Kristina Stancil has a BA in Social and Criminal Justice and an MH in English. I am located in Houma, LA about 45 minutes from New Orleans, LA. Kristin has been published extensively and the awards I've won have been listed below. AWARDS: 2001...
writers / published 

34 works listed

Thomas Owens  
I am a Certified Paralegal, author and a Non-Custodial Parent. I was born in Los Angeles California. I started this series on child support after I got many request to help other Non-Custodial Parents. I have dealt first-hand with the Child Support System for many years. Along the way, I star...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Suzanne Blanchard  
A former editor and columnist for phillyBurbs.com, Suzanne has been working on the Web since 1993, developing the first sites for several commercial and non-profit organizations and consulting on government and non-profit Web presences. Over the past ten years, she has driven the development of ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Foster Winans  
Winans has ghosted, co-written, and/or independently produced more than 30 books. In 1999 he founded a nonprofit writers's resource center in Bucks County, Pennsylvania, and ran it for six years before returning to writing and producing books. R. Foster Winans was a Wall Street Journal co...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Darrell  Berkheimer  
Berkheimer a former daily newspaper editor with nearly 30 years experience. He served as a reporter-writer, city editor, news editor, managing editor, columnist and editorials writer. He was managing editor at three dailies -- one in Georgia and two in Texas. He also worked for 13 years as a co...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Anthony Reeves  
Having become an accomplished writer of legal handbooks, I am keen to expand into other areas such as writing biographies of prominent people.I combine my freelance writing with working as a lawyer at a law firm in Wiltshire. I would like to quit the court room and write full time. My first book...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Joseph Brown  
Joseph C. Brown is a writer and dynamic speaker specializing in the areas of financial freedom, personal growth and self-enrichment. He is an avid community leader, as vice president of the Baltimore County Public Library Friends (Randallstown Chapter), head of the Neighborhood Watch committee for t...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >